e-mini course

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by soho, Sep 14, 2002.

1. soho

soho

I have come across a site, www.daytradingcourse.com, that has a 1 week mentoring program. It is a one on one program for trading the SP e-mini. Has anyone taken this course or know anything about it? He says he has been training people for 8 years. Any comments would be appreciated.

2. reg

reg

I had taken his course 3 years ago and wrote a review on it here on ET. Use your search function or click on the "posts" section under my handle and read my previous post regarding this so-called "course".

3. soho

soho

Thanks Reg!

The guy I talked to is Paul and he said he is the one who runs it. Said the same thing about having me bring my computer to his place to program it. He said he doesn't use Tradestation anymore cause the data's too slow. He said use eSignal data and Neoticker for charts. You've got to wonder about all the changes...

Glad I read your post!

4. reg

reg

The guy's name is Paul "Fred" Quillen. When I started questioning his trades (which he sent me on a daily basis via e-mail and which all seemed too good to be true), he got all upset. That was when I realized he was a fake. I should have asked for his trading/broker's statements before I gave him my 4k. But being excited (about finally finding a one on one mentor) and dumb during that time, I didn't ask for any confirmation of his trading prowess.
    Should've used that 4k to buy 4 19" LCD monitors and displayed them in my office - that way I would look like a really successful trader.:)
    BTW - he now offers to go to his students' locations to give his "seminar" for a fee of 6k (for 1 week) plus travel expenses plus board & lodging. If he's really good and making money trading, why does he need to take his seminar on the road? This is hilarious.