E-mini broker for Europeans?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Solja, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Solja

Solja

I wish to start trading e-mini index futures mainly ES and/or Eurostoxx with a small account. As I live in EU I would prefer some European broker company.
    I already have got a technical analysis software that I like to give me support for those trades.

Which broker are European small traders using? Please kindly tell me your views.

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

When my friend from Germany was in the same situation, he eventually ended up using an American broker, because they have much better deals....

3. moarla

moarla

dont waste time searching european brokers.

4. Solja

Solja

As to paying taxes here in Finland or getting lower taxes here for losses, I have got the idea that it is safer to use services inside EU.

5. petteri

petteri

It depends what you mean when you refer to small trader.

Interactive brokers is best option if you have the capital. But I do not know how much capital you have to have at the moment in order to get permission to trade futures at IB.

But when I opened an account more than a year ago I just needed to tell that net worth of my total investment assets was more than 50000$ and make minimun deposit (1 year ago 5000$ and currently 10000 $) in order to get rights to trade futures.