E=m*c^2

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlbertEinstein, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Cuz his average profit is 2.00000001 pips :D

peace

axeman

#21     Mar 31, 2004
  2. Come on guys ....

Let's give him his 10 minutes of fame :)

Albert forget the forex market it's has to many other variables and is not as easily tracked here on ET.

Use the ES (emini) it has more than enough liquidity to handle anything you throw at it.

That is unless of course you have a vested interest in getting us to something that you might be trying to hype under handedly?

:eek:

#22     Mar 31, 2004
  3. I am looking for the narrowest spread because I will trade

on a very short time frame, high frequency trading.

#23     Apr 1, 2004
  4. USDSEK

USDSEK

Oanda is playing around in FXGame with lowering their EURUSD spreads to 1.8 pips at times...

#24     Apr 1, 2004
  5. mind

mind

dear Albert

i think i can guess how you feel coming to a board like this and people make fun out of you. see, there are some individuals here who spend quite a lot of blood and sweat in this game to find out that there is no such thing as a holy grail. there is indeed exploitable opportunity, but i am afraid it requires a lot of trading epxerience, especially if you want to trade high frequency.

your tone and your content indicates somehow that you are not too experienced with trading (at least i guess so).

unfortunately i am one of the people who think that it is really funny to have einstein as a handle, choose e=mc2 as the title of the first thread, claim to have found the holy grail and ask for a broker.

maybe i am too long in this game, but all my sense tell me: no, this ain't work.

nevertheless
    all the best to you

#25     Apr 1, 2004
  6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

you sound like youve seen the movie pi recently...

#26     Apr 1, 2004
  7. I investigated OANDA and they offer indeed HONEST 2 pips

spreads on EUR/USD with negative and positive slippage so

finally you got on average the price you saw when you entered

your order.

I will use them to demonstrate my trading.

I will start posting my results on the board and a few people

will be given access to my account to verify the results.

What people on this board can qualify as persons of integrity

to confirm my results ?

#27     Apr 3, 2004
  8. Albert,

How you doing old buddy? How's Mileva these days? I've reviewed your latest paper, but I'm afraid a patent clerk will never be able to cut it in the science community.

Are you tipping the bottle lately? Seems to be that it is all relative, but with all these strings holding things together lately, I doubt the standard model will survive over the next few decades.

#28     Apr 3, 2004
  9. Please, take my request serious.....

#29     Apr 3, 2004
  10. mind

mind

Albert

why so formal? take your oanda statement, post it and nobody (at least nobody serious) will argue about it.

you are funny.

g

#30     Apr 4, 2004