Dynaorder/Dynastore

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rtstrading, Oct 28, 2005.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Does anybody have the spec or found out what is the upper limit of the number of global variables Dynaorder can generate?

#31     Jan 27, 2006
  2. bbjap

bbjap

Hello,

I use DYNAORDER and doMarketExecutor with Tradestation2000i

and InteractiveBroker.

Do you now if have we a dynaorder' help ?

because sometimes my order are filled (no probleme) and sometimes my order are cancelled ????

Thank you

PAtrice

#32     May 15, 2006
  3. super

super

bbjap.

Dynaorder is out of business and other then the current users there is no other option for help. I wish DB sold the code to some interested parties to provide support and development work.

I am not sure which version of doMarketExecutor you are using, there was an updated version released . I can forward you the code if you let me have your e-mail id.

Regards
    Super

#33     May 15, 2006
  4. bbjap

bbjap

5. MaxZazza

MaxZazza

I was just thinking if Dynaorder and Dynastore is out of business.

Who would buy the source code of this software.

I would be interested to buy it but would need some help from other investors maybe if we got like 100 people to invest in this software we had the money to buy it.

It is good idea I think any reactions on that? Send me a massage

Max

#35     May 22, 2006
  6. #36     Jun 4, 2006
  7. maxpi

maxpi

That is a lifesaver. I had the registration key backed up but I low level formatted a drive and lost the installation program. Got em both on CD now, life is better.

#37     Jun 21, 2006
  8. Monkman

Monkman

Does anyone have a key to Dynastore for DTN:IQFeed? I went to the website and Its not listed. It also says they are no longer being sold : (

#38     Nov 5, 2006