Dynaorder/Dynastore

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rtstrading, Oct 28, 2005.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Some of the setup info was in the threads in the discussion section. Did anybody save that? I saved the dynaorder.com site but not the threads. I believe the Java optimization stuff was there, if anybody has that please share.

Max

#21     Dec 11, 2005
  2. aslon

aslon

#22     Dec 11, 2005
  3. maxpi

maxpi

It is a good idea that people who want to use DO would click that link and download it to a CD for future reference. I have that done, I am wondering if the forums are still available? There is plenty of info from the DO website but there was additional stuff at the forum site, including some tips on optimizing a trading machine for Java.

#23     Dec 11, 2005
  4. dnevt

dnevt

Here, unzip and install the attached Microsoft Java and restart PC. FXdownloader requires this to work.

#24     Dec 12, 2005
  5. dnevt

dnevt

The zip file at 5Mb was too big. Maximum attachment size set at 1Mb for this forum. Anyway, email me and I'll send it out via reply.

#25     Dec 12, 2005
  6. Has anyone been able to set the dynastore for IQfeed up?

Having some issue with this and I cannot find support.

Thank you

Maria

#26     Dec 13, 2005
  7. swbo

swbo

Hello DB,

Dynaorder use in the functionen the datatyp single. But it must be double. All contracts, which trigger on 0.1 and the Signals gets from the TradeStation 2000i will not accept from IB!!

Regards,
    Swen

#27     Dec 20, 2005
  8. dnevt

dnevt

How is DynaOrder's closing-down of business coming along?

Is anybody buying it to continue product development and support?

#28     Dec 20, 2005
  9. Hi,

I am interested in Dynastore LE for FXCM (Build 20050919), does anyone know if this will work for a fxcm.co.uk mini account and using Metastock Pro 9.1 for Quotecenter?

Are there any other programs like this as I also have a feed from my Etrade professional account?

Many thanks,

Samuel

#29     Dec 28, 2005
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Are there any replacements for Dynaorder? All the stuff I am finding for TS2k works from files generated by the tracking center. I really liked the order generation from the indicator a lot better.

#30     Jan 2, 2006