Dynaorder/Dynastore

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rtstrading, Oct 28, 2005.

1. tdion

tdion

DB thanks for the quick reply.

If FXCM changes their API, will Dynaorder still have 100% functionality?

It gives me a sick feeling to invest $150 in a product that has no future support for adapting to FXCMs API.

Thank you,
    Tom Dion

#11     Nov 9, 2005
  2. Again: this depends on the change. If the particular change will not interfere with the existing protocol, nothing bad will happen, and vice versa.

I understand you and may only advise you in this situation to invest into other programs instead.

#12     Nov 9, 2005
  3. autocorr

autocorr

Hello DB

is the last version of dynaorder compatible with pats ?

regards

#13     Nov 11, 2005
  4. just21

just21

If dynaorder/dynastore are going out of business why don't you release the source code and let the community develop it as an open source project?

#14     Nov 11, 2005
  5. No, it's not compatible with pats.

The source can not be open because it contains non-disclosurable 3rd party information.

#15     Nov 11, 2005
  6. dnevt

dnevt

Was wondering if anybody is getting this error message on their FXDynaLoader:

"FXDynaLoader cannot initiate a zip interface.
    The program cannot continue without it and will be terminated."

Current Java version is probably not compatible. I had reformated my hardisk and did not keep a copy of the Java that was once available on the previous Dyna website. Went to the help link http://64.39.175.162:8080/Help/fxdl-help/download.asp to look for it but the link was not working.

Would anyone be kind enough to post the Java installation file if you have it?

#16     Nov 14, 2005
  7. dnevt

dnevt

I found the microsoft java machine file for download, interestingly from a pay-per-view voyeuristic site!

It works.

#17     Nov 17, 2005
  8. aslon

aslon

Has anyone bought Trade-this?
    I bought one at DB's Going out of bussiness sale.
    I get a memory leak when I run the software.
    Does anyone know how do I fix this?
    Where i can get the code?

Thanks Aslon

#18     Nov 26, 2005
  9. swbo

swbo

Hello DB,

I hope so, that you can help me. When I want to trade Globex contracts then I get in Dynaorder (I use the last version) for the contract ES2 (IB TWS) when I use the functions S_GetOrderPrice(id) and WRITEFLOATVALUE() then I get back a price in the follow format - for instance 661.799988. The TWS will not accept this format and it ist not possible to use the round function. Always I get back again and again the price in this format. I haven't the problem, when I trade EUREX contracts. Do you know, what is wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
    Swen

• dyna.doc
      File size:
      70.5 KB
      Views:
    #19     Dec 9, 2005
  10. devong

devong

I installed Fx Dynaloader and when I open it I got an error message, "Fx Dynaloader can not initiated the Zip interface....the program will be terminated".

Anyone had the same problem, I've tried to register pnvzip12.dll file as someone suggested, no success.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

I have windows xp2, P4 2.6,TS 2000i.

Thank you, Devong

#20     Dec 11, 2005