Dylan Ratigan Found!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, May 6, 2009.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

Well Ratigan is back then. :D

#31     May 11, 2009
  2. A real Vice President would have been Joe Lieberman. You know the guy who ran on the Peace Party ticket as a closet neo-con and then left the Democrats. Bet you guys are still pissed that election was "stolen" from you, eh?

Or his running mate Al Gore whose son has been arrested 8 zillion times for DUI's, pot possession, pills w/o prescriptions.

And as Barth Vader said let's not even bring up the Kennedy klan. Or Clinton. Hell Monica wasn't that much older than Bristol. But Roger Clinton, he's a great guy to drink with. Or Billy Carter. Or super slut Eleanor Mondale.

What's funny is Bristol Palin was a bigger item that Joe Biden's son being a million dollar a year banking lobbyist and defrauder. So if Bristol isn't exactly the "family values" her mom preaches then is Hunter Biden part and parcel of what Joe Biden represents?

#32     May 12, 2009
  3. And he did all that while reportedly doing 110mph down the 405 in a Prius By God!!

You must admit it takes real balls to do that in a Hybrid Car.

#33     May 12, 2009
  4. LOL!

Reminds me of those old Timex commercials.

Voice over: Does your car achieve this kind of fuel efficiency?

Al Gore lll: "I was doing 110 in this Prius and I still got 52 miles per gallon."

Voice over: And the Prius is safe too.

Celebrity pitchman Snoop Dog: "When that Prius was zoomin the 405 through Signal Hill my LBC boyzz thought about jackin' it but those cars are way too mother fuckin' ugly for us self respectin' niggaz to be seen in."

Road rage shooter Manuel Sanchez: "I saw this gringo green car as I was driving through Garbage Grove and I fired 3 shots at it but between the speed of that Prius and it's low aerodynamic profile it was like bullet proof man."

#34     May 12, 2009

5. Bristol Palin was a much bigger story then Ashley Biden on video snorting lines of coke and complaining that they weren't big enough. Her video surfaced just a month or two after Phelps was photographer hitting a bong. Notice that the daughter of the VP snorting coke gets no play, while a swimmer smoking a bong is a worldwide story. Gotta love the media.

#35     May 12, 2009
  6. LOL!!!

Voice Over: John Cameron Swayze Reporting!!!

LOL!!

#36     May 12, 2009