Dylan Ratigan Found!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, May 6, 2009.

1. Hey, it looks like the RACIST is back posting on ET again. Did Joe have a little "chat" with you during your 1-month suspension?

You just couldn't wait to come back and post your moronic and oh so bitter crap after one month, could you? Sounds like you lead a most rewarding life! :D

#21     May 8, 2009
  2. This reminds me of George W Bush.Do you really think he would have gotten to where he was without the Bush Name ?

People like Obama,Biden,Clinton etc are self made men

#22     May 8, 2009

3. No politician at the federal level is a "self made man"......money and those who have it "make" these type of people.

#23     May 8, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

oh please...clinton and obama did what the repubs always preach but never practice.They worked hard.You cant ever say the same for W,who was born with a silver shoe in his mouth.

#24     May 8, 2009
  5. oh please, Clinton and Obama were bought and paid for a long time ago.

#25     May 8, 2009
  6. Then I can't imagine where that places you in the ecosystem.

#26     May 11, 2009
  7. Oh, but I bet you do, Maggie. How's the backtesting coming along at the Manhole Lounge?

#27     May 11, 2009
  8. This thread is hilarious.:D

#28     May 11, 2009
  9. obama's father was a polygamist and his momma was a white trash ho'.

incidently, they will probably try to make statements about obama a hate crime before long. but it will be fine for him to crack jokes about whitey and former presidents as he is currently doing.

#29     May 11, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

your mother was a ho no doubt to raise a trailer trash talking idiot like you.Oh,welcome to ET where you have many fellow turds to keep your addled brain amused.See you at a t bag party----loser.

#30     May 11, 2009