Dylan Ratigan Found!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, May 6, 2009.

1. +1

#11     May 7, 2009
  2. Leave it to you to believe that drinking beers in the wilderness of Alaska is the root of solid leadership qualities to be VP of the United States.

The GOP using Bristol Palin as their abstinence poster child is disgusting. Not only is it completely hypocritical, but it smacks of a family that enjoys the media spotlight - - - no matter how stupid they look.

There's no way that anyone can defend how this Family has behaved in the public spotlight that they have embraced.

If anyone actually spoke with a dose of honesty and reality in front of the camera lately, it was Levi Johnston and his statement that abstinence in this day and age was not realistic whatsoever, and that more emphasis should be placed on educating young people about birth control methods.

#12     May 7, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Are you hyperactive? You're so hung up in getting the spin out you don't even understand the context of a statement.
    I was responding to a comment about the Palin family being "garbage". All I said is that if you spent a week with them in Alaska and you are manly I believe you would enjoy yourself.

#13     May 7, 2009
  4. Wow, what a revelation.
    You clearly are a very insightful thinker.
    :)

#14     May 7, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

Who would want to meet them?Hearing their garbage is enough to make any decent person vomit in front of the tv screen many,many thousands of miles a way.They are what every decent,moral family strives not to be like.That mother is the worst role model i have ever seen.Getting knocked up at 44yrs when you already have 4 kids and then your underage teenage daughter follows suit at the same time is repulsive.
    Who the f supports that family?Not the snowmobiling dad but the friggin taxpayer who has to pay the high salary of the mom.Dont forget she will be getting somekind of lifetime pension with healthcare benefits for all the babies etc they pump out.They are gonna be sucking off the taxpayers for life.Dont republicans call those type of people welfare queens?

BTW,id love to see alaska and dont need a beer or snowmobile or dumb rednecks to appreciate its beauty.

#15     May 7, 2009
  6. Another shining example of liberal compassion. It really shows that liberals are tolerant people with open minds.

#16     May 7, 2009

7. good god, you're beneath pond scum.

#17     May 8, 2009
  8. dsq

dsq

hillbilly,you cant handle the truth..Im glad you think a knocked up mom and 17yr old daughter is a healthy family dynamic...your just as sick as them.

you dont even trade, do you asswipe?

#18     May 8, 2009
  9. "REAL MEN" are not good for anything. In the 21st century, man's brains are valued not his physical strength. Get out of your cave man!

N.B. Using your logic let's get rid of Bill Gates and replace him with Joe the Plumber

#19     May 8, 2009

10. I agree,The GOP is the party of "real men" :cool:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#20     May 8, 2009