dykstra declared bankruptcy.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gaj, Jul 8, 2009.

1. the only question left is will he end up in jail.

#41     Jul 9, 2009
  2. If there's any real justice in this world, let's hope so. There is much, much more and it'll all come out in the wash eventually. I really hope that the general public does not fall for BS emails like this from Lenny. I read this and it makes my head want to explode because it's one giant lie made up by a lawyer who will never be paid past the retainer he's already gotten.

#42     Jul 9, 2009
  3. All this hatred for Lenny just because he's an Episcopalian.

#43     Jul 9, 2009
  4. [​IMG]

#44     Jul 9, 2009
  5. "To protect himself from crooks tryin' to steal his money." Classic. :D

Yeah, somehow he just can never remember that -$200,000 average down disaster...

#45     Jul 9, 2009
  6. trendy

trendy

#46     Jul 9, 2009
  7. Wow! :eek:

The guy sounds like the Lord and Master of All Douchebags ... hell, he's taking dochebagery to unprecedented levels! :D :p

#47     Jul 10, 2009
  8. trendy

trendy

Your comment reminds me of the old SNL skit

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_b3oPslctA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_b3oPslctA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#48     Jul 10, 2009
  9. ROTF ... funny that's as hell! :D :D :D

... and probably, exactly what everyone who has ever been involved with the guy thinks of him everytime he shows his face.

#49     Jul 10, 2009
  10. jasonc

jasonc

After reading about this man i expected him to come off a lot more intelligent than he did in this interview. After all the articles he sounds like a fraud who wanted to live a lavish lifestyle he could not afford. Also do people honestly believe he is 111-0 in the stock market? I am shocked CNBC did not question it.

#50     Jul 10, 2009