Dying White Man heckled by racist blacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Apr 8, 2006.

1. So you were saying that the uneducated west hates muslims but you don't hate americans and jews as is obvious from your quotes above. Did I miss anything?

#21     Apr 9, 2006
  2. Declare gangs and gang related crimes to be terrorists/enemy combatants commiting terrorist acts. Indefinite internment or death penalty applies. Gangs are military/paramilitary organizations that prey on the nation, therefore should be treated as an invading/insurgent enemy force whenever possible

just my .01

#22     Apr 9, 2006
  3. maxpi

maxpi

The US doesn't have the political will. That is how societies collapse, they let women and children run things until it dies. The people that could clean up the gang infested neighborhoods are the Muslims!! If they want gangs out of their hood they just shoot a few and declare a curfew and enforce it. It's never going to get better until the bleeding hearts and poverty pimps are pushed so far aside we can't hear them, and they own the major news propaganda outlets so basically, faggetabout it.

#23     Apr 9, 2006
  4. Fred is of the opinion that any American - liberal, conservative, Dem, Repub - that doesn't agree with him must be from the South.

Further evidence that the British educational system has hit rock-bottom.

#24     Apr 9, 2006
  5. zdreg

zdreg

#25     Apr 10, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Niggas dont respect anyone...

#26     Apr 10, 2006
  7. so freaking true..

look at the what the heck goes on thru little Havana.. and little Hati and tell me where you would rather live..

you have 2 distinct peoples most on the same poverty level.... one shows and is proud of their culture, very helpful and respectful of others and will proudly explain their rich history, beliefs and traditions to an "outsider" and overall its a pleasure to walk thru and experience their community...

the other is a rat infested ghetto that should be nuked.. and the only thing these people will do will rob your ass blind.. if not kill you.....

I will leave it up to your imagination which is which...

#27     Apr 10, 2006