Dying White Man heckled by racist blacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Whatever.

#11     Apr 8, 2006
  2. dis

dis

Who let the dogs in?

#12     Apr 8, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The U.S. did I guess. I doubt they came the other way around the planet.

#13     Apr 8, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

there is one thing that really makes me laaarf about all this......

you all assume that this happened in america. all the argument is on blacks, whos a racist etc - everything BUT the atrocious activities that occurred.

i guess you are all used to this stuff happening - if it wasnt for the coloUr of his skin, it would have been for his nike sneakers.

fyi: this happened in london not the usa. in london, everyone is saying how terrible this is and how can we prevent it from happening again (pabst did appear on the 6 o'clock news with the bright idea of 'lynch all 'em nig nogs & theyll never do it again!' followed by 'poison the fried chicken!'). odd that it seems common place over on the other side and no one batts an eye lid.

how different our attitudes are.

#14     Apr 9, 2006
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Black racists, what else is new? They just make it play out like white racism is the big problem because they are in the minority. Black's racism is encouraged by the liberals that need [do they ever] their votes. I know blacks that are not racists, they seem to be a lot less oppressed than the rest of them. I know whites that are not racists, they have more friends. People should get over it.

#15     Apr 9, 2006
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

good point.

anyway, i think the west is mostly over hating blacks (well those that did in the 1st place). the uneducated west has a new figure of hate - the muslims.

its quite funny really. the neo-cons have rolled up the communists and the blacks up into one and called it an arab.

whatever next

:eek:

#16     Apr 9, 2006
  7. Well, an anti-hate message coming from a jew and america hater. Nice try Fred.

22 dictatorships, if they ever have elections they vote for either religious fanatics or terrorists, refusal to recognize Israel's right to exist, thousands of terror attacks, oppression of muslim women, medieval sharia based laws, 9/11, riots against the danish cartoons, lack of riots against kidnappings and beheadings.... I just can't figure out why the religion of peace is not partucularly loved by "the uneducated west".

#17     Apr 9, 2006
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

you are a fool.

i dont hate americans or jews. i have explained this 10000's of times to you, but still you insist on stiring crap up all the time.

i am not so fond of israelis though - or republican supporting americans. especially those americans who think the world begins and ends at their shores. that isnt all americans.

#18     Apr 9, 2006
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

how about palestines right to exist? or the right for palestinian children to receive an education, or......, or........, the fact is that you are one ignorant mutha fucker - the kind of yank twat the whole world hates. i say this because you are as ignorant as a pig in your ideas that what is right for americans is right for everyone else.

if only you had an education. then you would understand other cultures a bit more. damn red neck prick. go fuck yer mum you inbread fool (everyone else has). its all you are good for.

#19     Apr 9, 2006
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

further more you damn idiot, before you start bleating about the iraqi war why dont you see the facts.

oil wasnt the only reason why your fucked up government went into iraq.

the other reason was because your beloved israel told them to. they were shit scared of iraqis and their scuds. despite israel banging on all the time about the holocaust and how they will never let it happen again, the truth is they would get stamped on by ALL the arab nations if they did one on iraq. because the israelis are a bunch of spineless coward mutha-fuckers who only have the bottle to kill defenseless palestinian women and children, they got the yanks to do their dirty work for them.

when the israelis get a backbone and join the human race the world may be a better place. dont hold your breath.

#20     Apr 9, 2006