Dutch trial begins for anti-Islam Politician

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 31, 2016.

1. tom2 and achilles28 like this.
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I'm following this too. Le Pen was also charged with "hate crimes" in France. Be interesting to see how this turns out

It's obvious "hate crimes" and 'hate-speech' laws are designed to entrap legitimate conservative viewpoints and the people who voice them.

The Left doesn't believe in free speech protections. They believe in protections for THEIR OWN VIEWS. All other viewpoints are considered "hate".

Then Liberals call themselves tolerant, and everyone else 'intolerant'.

I am really tired of these fucking people.

tom2, Ditch and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. Good1

Good1

What is the standard? And by that standard, how is the Koran not hate speech?

tom2, Ditch and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. It is very good that people are taking matters to courts, instead of in their own hands.
    The court actions, and the publicity, will allow people to express their grievancies and for real discussions to take place. The longer such trials last the better, as more viewpoints can be brought forward:
    people can think for themselves and make their own opinions.
    What they should also do is try to really analyse the roots of the situations they are in.

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So people should be put on trial and potentially jailed for speaking their minds.

I take it that you support trials for women in Saudi Arabia who speak their minds demanding more rights. Their trials should be long and painful so more viewpoints come forward. Primarily perspectives on if they should be punished with 500 or 1000 lashes.

6. Ditch

Ditch

The most absurd thing about this trial is that politicians of the traditional parties that said things about muslims like: "Fucking Maroccons"', "Maroccons have a monopoly on crime'' and "Get the fuck out the of country" (muslims that is) are not on trial as well.
    Another remarkable fact is that one of the judges has publicly criticized Wilders' political views in the past. If that's not an evidence of a prejudiced attitude of this court towards him I don't know what is.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    Optionpro007 and tom2 like this.
  7. fhl

fhl

8. Ditch

Ditch

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  9. That's really nothing. In other EU cities, one comic got charged more than 100,000Euros for "speaking his mind". Luckily for him, he hit the million profits, so he is fine financially.

The politicians are those to blame :
    * why didn't they bother when police officers were made redundant for "budget balancing"?
    * why didn't they increase the number of police officers and police borders officers?
    * why didn't they stop their lying politicians colleagues who then went to bomb many ME countries and thus creating the mass illegal immigration?
    * why doesn't he explain how these mass migrations started?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  10. A true hero to his country

#10     Nov 20, 2016
    tom2 and Ditch like this.