Duref Mudgins Unterviews ET Deluminaries

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 2, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

LOL so true :D

#61     Jun 4, 2008
  2. No there is nothing, just candles and only because they are more aesthetically pleasing to my eye

Take the drop yesterday seeing as it was the trade de jour.. and lets use my favourite little bang for buck ER2 as an example

For an hour prior to the drop it was bouncing off 743.. then in one minute it blows down to 742.. I knew 8 seconds into that candle we had to be short, a minute later I knew it was going to be large

How would we know that? Well ffs you'd have to be blind not to see it and feel it, the suddeness and commitment from the sellers was self evident.. it was even well behaved, there was at least 5 pit stops that allowed you to take a few off and lock in some bucks or even re-enter if you had missed the initial stage

No indicators, no volume, no MA's, I barely even watch the Dom.. just your brain and your eyes.. because when you are looking at all that other shit you are not in tune with the market, the charts will not speak to you, you are not dancing with price.. and if you are not dancing with price you are a wallflower

Trading is simple.. too simple for most traders to ever become profitable

#62     Jun 4, 2008
  3. I was afraid of that. The mere thought of a scary bare chart like that makes me remember the first time I saw my grandmother naked (but eventually I learnt to like it). For the non-Aussies reading this, "ffs" means "for fuck's sake". I'll share my chart a little later. Make you laugh. But first, why do you keep the DOM up? And why trade ER rather than ES or NQ?

#63     Jun 4, 2008
  4. I trade all 3, the ER2 was just a clearer example.. the DOM? I don't know, it's pretty and stuck to my execution platform

And yes the day you take everything off your charts is guaranteed to be the scariest experience of your trading career.. I wouldn't recommend trading it for awhile

Someone like callmate (female moderator in psychology) would be well served by trying it instead of constantly censoring posts in favour of Jack.. I'm not sure what she thinks she has to hide about Jack's method with her un-American behavior but it makes me question the land of the free and the home of the brave *sniff*

#64     Jun 4, 2008
  5. Thanks for explaining. By way of comparison, my chart has 11 panes, 39 studies on those panes, and over 2000 physical lines of code with multiple statements per line, probably over 6000 SLOCS logical. I couldn't blur it enough to hide the proprietary content, so I can't post it.

Can you say if you are a scalper, go for long intraday holds, or swing trade?

Your love affair with Callmate suggest I should interview her next. She might live next door to you.

Hey, gotta run get the screens set up. Later.

#65     Jun 4, 2008
  6. C- kid

C- kid

I demand that we get back to talking about my poetry and how great it is

trading is boring, none of you would be here if that wasn't so

and you know it

what happens if I leave this thread, Huh, did you think about that

no you didn't you are not being responsible

you think that C-kid will always be here

well think again, no one said life will be fair

deal with it

:p

#66     Jun 4, 2008
  7. The new generation of ET trader speaks!

#67     Jun 4, 2008
  8. #68     Jun 6, 2008