Duref Mudgins Unterviews ET Deluminaries

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 2, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

I may beat hypo's 1 car NQ trading

I could be making more money, but try as I may I can not write more eloquently

OP would you care to tell us your educational background. Name of University, which degree etc

and we won't accept notion that reading only made you what you are

Your fan

C- kid

PS: sometimes educated homosexuals can be quite eloquent, but I know OP is as straight as dubia's connection to Arab Emirates

#31     Jun 3, 2008
  2. I use one indicator as well as Technical Analysis (price action is only intelligible in relationship to it) ... everything I do is homegrown.

#32     Jun 3, 2008
  3. VictorS

VictorS

Such civility here. It's Donahue. It's Oprah. Keep Springer from seeing this door.

if indicators lag price, does price lag price. after all, price shows what price has done after the fact also.:D :D :D :D

#33     Jun 3, 2008
  4. Hydroponics?

#34     Jun 3, 2008
  5. Thanks, Seek-Id, like Jack, I post solely because I am an attention whore. A state university somewhere in the unreconstructed South, back when white people didn't do drugs, because only colored people did. A party school, truth to tell. Two engineering degrees. I write passably well because for two years I wrote a 5-page-plus great books essay once a week while dead drunk after sleeping with each book under my pillow, unread. So I am quite accomplished at faking it. Also, unlike Jack, I am a REAL published author, book still in print 33 years after pubication.

#35     Jun 3, 2008
  6. C- kid

C- kid

and all this time I thought you were someone else, but you sound like hypo big time

#36     Jun 3, 2008
  7. SS, when you say homegrown, are the analyses in your head, or do you have code creating annotations and studies in real time? Like the shit I do. Trading for dummies. Red light stop. Green light go. Ans why did I think I was talking to SS? But carry on, I want to know what you do, too.

#37     Jun 3, 2008
  8. Maybe because I AM Hypo? Look at the handle. It's a moderately clever anagram. Took about ten seconds to think out. Big joke only known to the illuminati. You don't get it, you're illiterati.

#38     Jun 3, 2008
  9. C- kid

C- kid

son of a bitch if that is true

years ago I said you should go into writing business

and all this time you were an author

then again this is internet so I too am an author,

actually LOL I did publish poetry but only as part of internal college paper

son of a gun, I'll find my best poem and post it here, its fun and creepy

#39     Jun 3, 2008
  10. Indicators don't necessarily lag price my friend ... they indicate (now who said there is nothing worthwhile here at ET :D :D :D )

Price Action tells you what price is doing in the present.

The Law of Large Numbers ensures that you will have a positive result over time.
    Want to know something funny Duref, Hypo et. al.

Nobody here has an IQ less than 140+, it's up to us to use that massive intelluectual power for our own good, as that is what it was given to us for, not arguing like little girls over the internet.

Peace,

JJ

#40     Jun 3, 2008