Duref Mudgins Unterviews ET Deluminaries

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 2, 2008.

1. A great interview as always Duref.

Pristine is the word I would use.

Thank you for showing one of our infamous characters in a better light than perhaps most see him ... I must say you two dealt with that subject in an extremely tactful (and factual) manner.

Price Action, like anything else, can be taught, but if you don't have anyone to teach it to you, it will take thousands of hours of time in the seat, and ultimately, will only be seen and processed by the intuitive "clear" mind.

It is the connection between the intuitive and concious mind that makes the information comprehensible and actionable in real life ... unlike the writings of that other person. :)

#21     Jun 3, 2008
  2. Just poppong back in for a moment. What times are good for you to dialogue? I am generally around from 7 AM to 10 PM US Eastern when I amm not working. I think this is an informative discussion and I have several hopefully cogent questions about trading I would like to pose. Nothing proprietary, just philosophical.

#22     Jun 3, 2008
  3. Forgive me but I fail to see the humor here. If you'd spend more time trying to learn Jack's teachings and less time on satire and attacking the greatest and most sharing trader of all time, perhaps you could make the pool extraction paradigm work for you. Consider the possibilities. In Jack's own words:

All of the time you are on the right side of the market. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

All of the time you are in the market. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

This is te beginning of learning ow to trade the paradigm for making money: POOL EXTRACTION.

Eagerly Awaiting His Continued Tutelage,

Pool Extraction Paradigm Fan Club

#23     Jun 3, 2008
  4. Threee guesses as to who this really is. :confused: :D

LOL, no matter what alias a person uses, the distinct characteristics of their "voice" are as clear as, well, reading price action. :)

Please carry on gents ... somebody is obviously feeling threatened.

#24     Jun 3, 2008
  5. Thanks to all for parpissitating in the thread. And thanks, Mandelbrot for recognizing that civility is possible. Not nearly as much fun, though.

Shapeshifter, no doubt you are safely in the sack after a hard night's work, but when you awaken, let us continue if you will. I am not motivated to read all the history, but I am fascinated by your starting the SPM thread to help ET. May I ask why? All I want is to confuse potential adversaries. And why not come back straight and do a thread on pure price action (of which we will speak later, there obviously being at least three of us here interested in it). I don't recall many here (DBPhoenix comes to mind) whose aims were totally altruistic, as your seem to be. But I ramble, time to go play yard boy in this heat. Sweet dreams of money, whores and cake.

#25     Jun 3, 2008
  6. I haven't quite put my sack to bed yet but it is getting close

I didn't start SPM to help anyone with a method really, I was just explaining the correct usage of MACD as so many seemed to have forgotten the zero line represented momentum and it spiralled out of control from there.. I often joked it was a plot to know where the dumb money was :p

#26     Jun 3, 2008
  7. That would be fun.
    He isn't altruistic, he is anarchistic.

There's a huge difference, and one should never confuse them. The only rebel without a pause that I know of is James Dean ... and we all know how that one ended. :eek:

#27     Jun 3, 2008
  8. Thanks for explaining. Now that question about Pure Price Action. Is anything on your chart other than price? Like volume? MA's? MACD? Trend lines? Any home grown studies?

#28     Jun 3, 2008
  9. Actually I'm a misogynist, misanthropist and masochist

#29     Jun 3, 2008
  10. Yeah, and it's time for me to admit that I'm a Lesbian.

#30     Jun 3, 2008