Duref Mudgins Unterviews ET Deluminaries

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 2, 2008.

1. That must have shocked your tender sensibilities. I am a member of a select society that can indisputably trace its ancestry to the Crown Transportation Acts, so I can understand your wounded naivete. Was the nature of the invitiation made clear? What were you erroneously being recruited to do? Again, let us stick to generalities, lest we be summarily closed.

#11     Jun 3, 2008
  2. It did, I was mortified, but a herbal tea later I had recovered enough to work out what he was saying. He appeared to be tutoring me in all my failings.. evidently all the answers to questions I had never asked were to be found among his cadre of elite students.. I did not venture to ask what the initiation rites entailed for fear of becoming bloated on another herbal tea

#12     Jun 3, 2008
  3. I am sorry, I am not familiar with your SPM thread. Was it meant to be a serious contribution? How was it received? (in contradistinction to my own trading threads, you understand)

#13     Jun 3, 2008
  4. Oh, my! I have been taken to the woodshed publicly myself. Each time it has taken me days to recover from uncontrollable weeping. So what is the core of your ire? It would be charitable to describe your posts as vitriolic, with a heavy leavening of sputum. You are presenting yourself now as quite reasonable, as I knew you would or I woulnd't have asked. Why do you keep pouring gasoline on the fire?

#14     Jun 3, 2008
  5. It was as well received as any beginner method using a lagging indicator could be

The simple profitable method (SPM) using the 2min MACD was directed at new students of trading in the hope that they could use that as a platform to wean themselves off methods althogether and embrace price action

Sadly in a fit of petulance for accidentally wandering into a Pureslick thread after Baron's lovely call it was closed and banished to cyber oblivion.. as this interview will be as soon as my identity is realised by the sage authorites of this site

#15     Jun 3, 2008
  6. A noble aim. I like MACD myself for NQ in 1-minute when properly tuned. So you ran afoul of Baron and it has become personal. You ever think of reinventing yourself and coming back as a rational man of numbers, the Clark Kent of price action? Might be fun! "Look! It's an oscillator! It's an indicator! No! It's NumbersMan!"

#16     Jun 3, 2008
  7. Let's make it easy for them. What was your handle then?

#17     Jun 3, 2008
  8. I am of the opinion that price action cannot be taught.. I have seen identical set ups and on occasion known which will work and which will fail, obviously the subconscious is picking up on some detail the conscious mind has missed

The only way I know of attaining this knowledge is 10 thousand live hours in front of the charts.. there is nothing to teach

#18     Jun 3, 2008
  9. That is where we differ. I would say that you go for intuition. My intuition is always wrong, so I go for analysis. Hence my attempts to quantify price action with systems like Boredom and PissBreak. Also I am an ardent S/R guy, got NQ's numberes fingered.

Sorry, gotta run. Setting up some live testing for the open. Back at you if we're still here later. A real pleasure talking to you.

#19     Jun 3, 2008
  10. In conclusion let it be known that apart from crushing said individual to dust there is nothing personal here

It's more to do with the fact that I am forced to trade during the dead of night and he provides a welcome distraction to the yawning silence and darkness

Good trading to you sir.. thank you for lowering your standards enough to allow this interview with a vampire

#20     Jun 3, 2008