Duref Mudgins Invites Jack Hershey to Reminisce

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's the best we can hope for.

#41     Jun 18, 2008
  2. Thanks, Jack. I have succeeded in humanizing several ET demons in the past so I thought I would try it on you. I am actually trying to help you in the "Trading Without SCT" thread. Get your brood of chicks to post trades they won't for some reason give up in "Iterative Refinement". Develop a Yogurt-SCT so light anybody can learn it (getting close, too). And help ET see by comparison to my unlearned trades how much better SCT is as a trading vehicle. Who else, other than Todd, spends as much time as I do trying to sell SCT to ET? Without me and my supporters there would be no B-Team for the A-Team to shine against. So you deeply wound me when you suggest that I am not serious.

#42     Jun 18, 2008
  3. 32 posts and counting on your first day. Trying to set a ET records or are you just courting Jack?

#43     Jun 18, 2008
  4. Uh, this is a message board. If you are seeing jesters I suggest you stop looking in the mirror.

Mirrors reflect; you should jot that down.

#44     Jun 18, 2008
  5. Jack, in all the years I have been reading you, I have never seen you post a chart you created yourself. They were always the products of your minions. And continually changing style and source, as they cycled in and out of your orbit. So one suspects that your skill at charting has not improved much. Just so you know, here is the current version of my chart developed by MY minions. It represents three different systems working in three different time frames. Just enough resolution to give you an idea of the complexity, but not enough to "get it". Your minions are external. Mine are internal. So much easier to vett, and they never stray from my orthodxy.

#45     Jun 18, 2008
  6. doli

doli

There's an old cabaret song that captures the spirit of SCT:

We are the smart set
    a world apart set
    We are the leaders
    ergo elitist ...

... having been given
    a mind that's a sieve
    makes life so easy to live ...

... some times you feel
    as though you're going mad
    and all you want is OUT

Sometimes you scream and shout:
    Oh! Shit! OH SHIT! ...

Spoliansky composed it?
    It is best in German.

Yes, Spolianski. Title is: Das Gesellschaftslied.

There is another by Spolianski: "Alles Schwindel," which in English means:
    IT'S ALL A SWINDLE

#46     Jun 18, 2008
  7. Thanks, Doli, for the literate contribution. A contemporary of Brecht and Weill? I was. A glorious time. Until I had to move to London. I have always loved this, very WeimarI think:

"Money makes the world go round!
    The world go round!
    The world go round!
    Money makes the world go round!
    That clinking clanking sound!
    It makes the world go round!"

#47     Jun 18, 2008
  8. Is there any chance you fucking nazi's could be any gayer?

Culture.. pfft.. seen more on month old yoghurt :p

#48     Jun 18, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

I can't believe I just sat here and read all 13 pages of this tripe. Somebody shoot me. :mad:

#49     Jun 19, 2008
  10. hughb

hughb

jack hershey reminds me of that guy who stands in front of the federal courthouse downtown yelling and screaming that we had all better follow him or we will be headed on the road to damnation. He gets real worked up when a bus roars by and drowns him out.

Some time ago Hershey boasted of autographing books at Camp David. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I searched his name at Amazon to see what books it is that he is autographing. Searching "jack hershey" on Amazon does actually produce results, but not by author. I think there was a book about the CEO of Hershey candy though, something about the success of Kisses.

I don't spend a lot of time making fun of screaming homeless guys in front of court houses, and I'm not going to spend time doing it to internet chatters who claim to never have losing trades, or make 3X daily range, or who lounge at Camp David autographing their imaginary books.

#50     Jun 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.