Duref Mudgins Invites Jack Hershey to Reminisce

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magus

magus

My point is the top performers don't have their strategies leaked out in the WSJ for the world to read and then try as you submit.

Let's get back on MY topic, What is it worth?

#21     Jun 18, 2008
  2. I'm not rich, I don't really have much to do at the moment hence I engage in some internet banter...

Jack Hershey is worth well 3x daily range, you do the math..

Why isn't jack out saving the world, on an African safari, mountain climbing in Peru, snorting coke off a sluts ass in Vegas, eating puffer fish in Tokyo, or having a steam bath in Iceland.

Instead he posts day after day all day all night.... I just don't get it.

#22     Jun 18, 2008
  3. Lagnflag = Trader28

Only he and one other Jack basher uses the term "glassy eyed devotees" as Lagnflag did on page 2 of this very thread.

Its only a matter of time before he loses his cordial tone here and reveals himself for what he really is. I wouldnt engage him in real debate as he either won't treat it rationally or he will immediately start flaming you. You've been warned :)

#23     Jun 18, 2008
  4. magus

magus

You are an extremist. We're not talking about making billions overnight because the ES cannot handle those types of orders without impacting the market. I am talking about someone who, say, wants to trade up 100-200 contracts without tipping their hand.

There is no mystery to my handle and that is not important regardless.

So, what is it worth?

#25     Jun 18, 2008
  5. lol..congrats

#26     Jun 18, 2008
  6. pardon my ignorance, what is CW?

#27     Jun 18, 2008
  7. Trader28 thinks we are all idiots but what other person signs up with a new user name and instantly goes after a Jack Hershey discussion? There answer...very few. Then when he uses the same lingo, it makes it even easier to catch him :)

He is trying so hard here not to implode, he is trying to fit in within the normal boundaries of rational discussion which is very very difficult for him. We should commend him on his effort.

Keep up the good work Lagnflag, you are doing just super :p

#28     Jun 18, 2008
  8. Sorry I should have said: lol, congrats, The Swordsman.

I am not reticent..... I am in total fear of the consequences. I have maintained an amateur status all my life

My public record is available and I am renowned, publically speaking.

#29     Jun 18, 2008
  9. Conventional Wisdom.

the financial industry operates on a set of traditions that notoriously do not beat the averages nor do timing of markets successfully. Search "edge" and see there is no connection between entry and exit. The substitutes are money management, hope, probailities, induction , black swans and drawdown and sharpe ratios, etc..

#30     Jun 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.