Duref Mudgins Invites Jack Hershey to Reminisce

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, what we are talking about is that you don't have my track record.

Why would you or anyone else who does not have it not understand why they do not have it?

Why don't you have those three books I wrote?

Why don't you have my phone number?

Why haven't I come to your office and mentored you since any time from 1960?

You may find out in life that you are not very attractive to other people. That being the case, then just deal with it.

Don't bother to look up anything. Just go your way.

#11     Jun 18, 2008
  2. Forget track records. What about a simple video of sct. If it existed, it would have been posted by now.

#12     Jun 18, 2008
  3. magus

magus

Most everything in life can be sold for a fair price. What would the market be for something like this?

#13     Jun 18, 2008
  4. magus

magus

For the purposes of continuing the dialogue, let's assume the results are 100% real and confirmed by any and all independent third parties. In addition, the method will be demonstrated in realtime as trades are taken by the trader and confirmed at EOD by any independent third party for a month or two.

What is it worth?

#14     Jun 18, 2008

5. Bingo.

That is the agreement.

There is no price associated with passing it forward.

There a lots of peole in Tucson who teach others.

Chkitout signed a baseball bat (symbolic of a four day session on batting) in Tucson. It is true most of the people were from out of town, but there wre a few and they did the commissary and driving.

What is it like when a person is passing it forward? Today you saw a post of 0.94 x the (H-L) on two am trades that were just in the trend direction and left a fewpioints on the table during a non dom traverse. 1 x (H-L) takes only two or three trades.

3 x (H-L) is something that is beyond the imagination of people who are like the majority who follow the CW.

Here a person who doesn't get it either is proposing what he calls a "fair interview".

You are sort of funny in your posts. a lot of people sit on thier asses most of the time and don't do diddly. In ET, however, there are some people trading and posting their prints on a few levels of SCT.

A single trade using 40 contracts was posted a while back. what would it be worth to be helped by this person? We all know the answer in ET.

I saw him do his first day on ES in Tucson. I remember he did 27 points. We all remember for the same reason. He simply said "Hey, this is the same template as the stock trading." He was doing stocks and he had stopped working by then.

The guy here with the multiple aliases passed on meeting with him locally. So a guy posts here that I am dumb, stupid and ignorant.

I know what it is like to write a book that sells 400,000 copies in four months. What do you think it would be like if my prints were seen around the world? i showed, under security, one third party (a broker) a day's trades in one stock (100,000 shares with a 17 point net), what do you think he did?

It is very important that only people willing to do the work and pass it forward are able to learn PVT and SCT. There are some really greedy people out there that might try to sell something like this. They get filtered out of the process.

#15     Jun 18, 2008
  6. magus

magus

Jack, with all due respect, I think you have to recuse yourself from replying to this specific point. At least I ask you to refrain. Please respect my request.

You are not an independent party to this specific example.

#16     Jun 18, 2008
  7. And whats the title of the book?

Or is this another one of your lame metaphors..

#17     Jun 18, 2008
  8. magus

magus

It is not free and you are speculating and naive. Some of the best performing hedge funds who have hundreds of employees who know their methods and are still well kept secrets, not in the public domain. Think Soros and the revered DE Shaw.

#18     Jun 18, 2008
  9. magus

magus

Huh? You lost me.

#19     Jun 18, 2008
  10. See how cool all of this is; you filtered yourself out.

There are these vendors all over the place.

There are these "interviewers" all over the place.

They built the MYTHS of the CW and all the MYTHS are here to stay.

Read the whole posting series of a newbie who get screwed totally by the system of CW. read Thunderdog from his first post.

Read how Bighog got entrained by the CW.

Both of these people got filtered out.

Read how surfer got filtered out. Read his blog site too. See how the MYTHS of the CW get proffered and haned down black swan after black swan.

You got filtered out very swiftly. That is why I posted to you so you could see yourself rejecting time after time anything I suggested.

I got to red line PL 92 500. Why? I was asked to sit in the back room. WHY?

Some day take a look at the EIS. Joannie, Justice Douglass's fourth wife said one day " It's great to meet you; you are the last of the Green Mafia for me to meet". She was CEO of the Bolton Institute at the time. douglas had designated myself and four others as the Green Mafia because we buried the EIS in legislation and got the EIS regs to happen.

Lucky I didn't put EIS on your search list....

This thread is going to be deleted I hope so I am just reminising a little. I need people contacting me about anything like a hole in the head.

Good work you filtered yourself away from SCT and PVT.

#20     Jun 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.