Duref Mentors Lucky

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Feb 19, 2009.

1. It will need to come later as I am on my margarita break.

Incidentally, how did jj worm up to the B team.
    Last time I looked, standard and poors had him just under zzz----

regards
    f9

#51     Feb 19, 2009
  2. The thing is, if Lucky Girl really were a girl, I would be tempted to tell here the truth about trading ... all 3 paragraphs of it.

But (as you mention somehwere else Duref er, Doaks), you just can't go around giving away what it has taken you five years of your life to learn, and what can be covered in about three minutes from start to finish. :eek: :)

#52     Feb 19, 2009
  3. Sad to say, F9, my standards are low re B-Team membership. But he writes mean poetry to match 666's and mine. Don't know if you stooped to reading our stuff when we were beating our favorite dead horse, but it was almost as good as Ogden Nash at his worst.

#53     Feb 19, 2009
  4. JJ, that was Doaks, not me, ranting about noobs. And you'd better delete that scurrilous post doubting her gender. I have already confessed to being a lesbian and it would be awful embarrasing to have to retract that admission.

#54     Feb 19, 2009
  5. Give me a Life of Trading

I want money, as much as the eye can see
    I don't want to work for a living,
    I want it all for free

They say that trading is the way to go
    But it doesn't seem to be working
    I have no money to show

Trading it appears, is so very hard to learn
    Complicated system after convoluted plan
    But it's for something simple I yearn

Those who have figured it out
    Who look at the fake Gurus and scoff
    Will never give away their secrets
    On threat of having their heads blown-off

:eek: :p :cool:

#55     Feb 19, 2009
  6. Keep it OT, please! This is ET! No place better on the web to get good trading advice!

(Damn but JJ is good! The Homer of daytrading!)

Sorry, Lucky, we'll go back to PMing. Bunch of clowns here! All that wisdom missed will be their loss.

#56     Feb 19, 2009
  7. PM's are only a requirement when you're giving someone special treatment. :)

All of your good stuff is here, a pity it will only be seen by a few. But that's all in the plan too, now isn't it? :D :cool:

#57     Feb 19, 2009
  8. Hide in plain sight, yes.

But seriously, you clowns, as best I can tell Lucky is a middle class mother and housewife who comes to ET expecting to find what it represents itself to be: a serious community generously sharing knowledge and experience (the opposite of the mean-spirited Doaks noob thread). She is not jaded by nearly a decade here watching mud wrestling reruns. She wants to make a little cash to supplement expenses and retirement, and believes we can help. Not wealth beyond imagining, just better than minimum wage. And advice on how to handle existing retirement assets. It is unfortunate that she picked me, but hey, fate moves in mysterious ways.

#58     Feb 19, 2009
  9. Just in for a margarita top up for the pool.

Golly that jj is the belle of the ball isn't he/she.

If I could obtain an Argentinian Primates Import License, I would have him gift wrapped and just take him home with me.

cheers
    f9

#59     Feb 19, 2009
  10. We are all just a little off. I once accused 666 of being a girl, but he didn't even reply, wouldn't talk to me for months. Some people think Tara is a guy, say it ain't so! JJ write poesy...nah! ...couldn't be!...could it? Every so often Cassandra takes over and humiliates me by talking street trash (No! You can't! Not now! Go away!). But between us we surely have all gender viewpoints well covered.

#60     Feb 19, 2009