Dumped and Shorted Apple...its done!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blowingup2012, Apr 25, 2012.

1. When you start trading with something other than monopoly money then your welcome to come speak with us. :p :p

#11     Apr 25, 2012
  2. Who do you think wins? The guy playing with monopoly money or you who keep losing real money.

#13     Apr 25, 2012
  3. Do you really think I would trade everyday for the last 12 years if I was losing money????????? I thought you went to HEEHAWWVARD I thought you would be smarter than that...on second thought nevermind it seems when they were handing out brains you thought they said rain and ran for shelter! :confused: :confused:

#14     Apr 25, 2012
  4. I see a trend developing here, the capital in your acct. going down!

#15     Apr 25, 2012
  5. Dude, where do I begin to give you a clue? First, if I went to Harvard I wouldnt be on here having a conversation with the likes of you. Second, if you made dime one then you wouldnt be on here having a conversation with me. If you cant figure out #1 and #2 then how are you going to figure out how to make money in the market for 12 years? In fact, Im not sure how anyone makes money on this website. I certainly wouldnt hire anyone here for any job...even supervising the local 24 hour 7-11. I wouldnt even trust you with that job now that you have demonstrated your lack of intelligence.

#16     Apr 26, 2012
  6. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3467218#post3467218

REALLY???

---

You're right up there with ForexForex. At least he had the audacity to leave.

But you... even after you blow up you keep posting... what a joke of a human...

#17     Apr 26, 2012
  7. Hey guys, Im going to bed, but as for Apple...the ES, TF and NQ are all looking like they turned a corner. See you in the morning.

#18     Apr 26, 2012
  8. Blowingup2012,

May your future be filled with plentiful fields of prosperity.

[​IMG]

• iggy.jpg
      File size:
      17.1 KB
      Views:
    #19     Apr 26, 2012
  9. Someone who is crying for attention?

#20     Apr 26, 2012