Dumbocrats embracing queer marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Jul 31, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! These pieces of shit are going to make same sex marriage a part of their party platform. Mind bending!

2. Ricter

Ricter

Why not? A majority of the population supports it.

3. wildchild

wildchild

No they don't.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

The majority supports it? Don't think so. Not even close.

And gotta love the Dumbocrats. They'll really push away undecided voters with this new stunt.

5. Ricter

Ricter

I'd post data to support, but you'd attack it since you already know your conclusion is correct.

6. jem

jem

I hope they do.

7. jem

jem

Is that because your data will have 7 to 11 points skew to dems?
    If you look at a 35 35 30 breakdown - like the last election - the measure would not even be close.

8. Ricter

Ricter

No one believes that.

9. Max E.

Max E.

One thing i have come to realise is that you can find battling polls supporting just about anything, look at whats been happening on ET in the last few months with Romney vs. Obama...

I support gay marriage but in a different sense, i just think the government has no business defining marriage in the first place, if all it is about is tax recognition, and a few laws, then both sides should simply be able to be recognized under the same rules, and the government should not be calling it marriage whether it is gay or straight.....

And Religious institutions should not be forced to accept marriage against their religious beliefs....

Simple...

10. jem

jem

I just proved the skew on the other thread.

the 2010 election came in at 35D/35R/30I... yet we see polls skewing to the D by 7 to 11 points --- like 45D/36R/19I ... in order to get Obama ahead.

#10     Jul 31, 2012