Dumbing down the trading process (funny)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by silvermotion, Aug 29, 2007.

1. First of all I had a few demo runs on it, they let you have 2000 "demo $" to practice with, and now I've decided to try real money.
    what exactly do you mean by "evidence of legitimacy"?

#11     Sep 4, 2007
  2. Thanks for playing.

#12     Sep 4, 2007

3. the demo seems to work---for example i have made $1375 thus far on the demo since about an hour ago. no clue what it will be like with real money.

surf

#13     Sep 4, 2007
  4. Shraga18

Shraga18

How exactly does it work?

#14     Sep 4, 2007
  5. #15     Sep 4, 2007
  6. mde2004

mde2004

I am ready to trade with them, where can I send my 50k? :eek:

#16     Sep 4, 2007
  7. sun170

sun170

LOLOLOL:p

I made the mistake of taking a sip of my coffee before clicking on the link.

Is this legal??????????????

#17     Sep 4, 2007
  8. I must admit that when I stumbled upon www.etoro.com I was rather stunned by it. I installed it and at first I wondered whether this was a joke or actually a real Forex trading platform but I quickly realized that indeed it was.
    eToro lacks the technical analysis that most trading platforms contain. Granted, I may not be the experienced user's choice, and in this sense, I see the virtue of simplifying matters for the common user. eToro does walk the traders through the basics of trading with an overview section, a glossary, and a step-by-steps explanation on how to get started. Some more experienced traders might think that it over-simplifies Forex trading but one feature that I found to be extremely superfluous was the chat option.
    What I found most alluring and intriguing was the intuitive nature of the system. It is possible that I found it to be so because of its gimmick. I recognize eToro’s “game-quality” as a gimmick but am nonetheless fond of.
    It is certainly an effective site for beginners who do not have a lot of experience or a professional understanding of the terms, concepts, and techniques behind the foreign exchange market.

Because I, as a professional trader, have much experience with trading, I allow myself to say that eToro is also suitable for experienced traders who simply want to have a more "fun" experience, or an office pastime with the friendly platform accompanied by many visuals. Such traders will for sure, take advantage of the fact that they can open a few trades simultaneously which is not possible on other platforms.

And just for the record - eToro has a monthly trading championship, in which the reward is 10,000$. being a pro gives me an edge the unexperienced traders don't have, so most chances are that in 3 weeks time yours truly is going to have a 10,000$ bonus added to his paycheck... :D

Good luck to you all today

#18     Sep 5, 2007
  9. Jama_cloy

Jama_cloy

not if I have anything to do with it... :cool:

#19     Sep 6, 2007
  10. It's a $1000 prize, not $10,000. Second, if you win, you have to open a real account for them to deposit your winnings in. Then good luck in getting it back!

#20     Sep 6, 2007