dumb question: if my friend wants me help manage his money

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mizhael, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Is that you on Facebook? Ninna Lepwa seems an uncommon name.

#11     Feb 26, 2011
  2. nLepwa

nLepwa

I'm not a one person operation.

I enjoy working and researching new trading ideas with my team. That's what keeps me happy. I don't trade for money, I trade because I can't stop..

And I couldn't hire enough smart people if I was only trading my own money.

Ninna

#12     Feb 26, 2011
  3. nLepwa

nLepwa

No.

Ninna

#13     Feb 26, 2011
  4. I'm not a big fan, however if not for facebook, I would only get a narrow view of my kids and grandkids interests, passions and activities.

And so it goes.

#14     Feb 26, 2011
  5. ammo

ammo

6. #16     Feb 26, 2011
  7. Basquiat

Basquiat

This simply shows a lack of confidence. Nothing to be proud of.

#17     Feb 26, 2011

8. Hey Basquiat,

I member you back in the day doin bubbles on the BMT. Been firing the ack ack gun lately brother?

#18     Feb 26, 2011
  9. You think it is lack of confidence that a strategy may sometimes lose money. Hmmm.

You think it is lack of confidence that losing money may jeopardize friend of family relations. Hmmm.

Your life experiences must be different than mine. I am very proud of my position as it is based on considerable personal experience. I've been blessed using my approach. I've seen friends and family members lives devastated by taking the approach you appear to advocate.

And so it goes.

#19     Feb 26, 2011
  10. lol so true. Honestly, don't touch anyone else's money. You only see one direction....up but that isn't the case. Too many shit-hot traders think they're going to get rich trading OPM. Bullshit. Its more stress than it's worth And you make a small percentage @ that on the upside. Downside is a nightmare. You're light on funds, but have a strategy that works? Take on higher leverage and quit day-dreaming Peter Pan.

#20     Feb 26, 2011