Dumb money is buying

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, May 1, 2007.

1. It's funny with science though, my teacher is so positive that all the evidence that they have about the earth and dates and everything are so accurate. How do we know that these dates are accurate? maybe some natural disaster happened to make us think that these ideas are actually accurate. But, who knows? Maybe they are, maybe they aren't

#11     May 1, 2007
  2. It's not the dumb money buying now or selling during drops it is the hedge funds and portfolio managers. They are in control of this supposed free market simply because we are at the mercy of a private institution known as the Federal Reserve which is lead at this time by yet another gutless and utterly useless individual.

If he were to raise rates or at least pretend to lean that way this market would act much differently.

But I am willing to bet the dumb cunt cuts rates and allows this current environment to become the greatest monster we have ever encountered as one day the jig will be p and we the people will pay most dearly. :cool:

#12     May 1, 2007
  3. Modern people (Homo sapiens) are believed to have arrived just under 200,000 years ago. Do your homework.

#13     May 1, 2007
  4. Y'all know me, know how i earn a living.

I'll catch this top for ya, but it aint gonna be easy.

This top, it'll swallow ya whole.

With a little steakin 'n' tenderising, and down ya go.

We've gotta be quick, that'll put all your accounts back on a payin basis again.

Now i value my neck a lot more than $3000 chief, i'll find this top for 3.

But i'll catch it and i'll sell it, for 10.

Ya better make up your minds, d'ya wanna play it safe, or spend the rest of the year on welfare?

Gooday!

Quint.

#14     May 1, 2007
  5. Catching tops is hard. Avoiding them is hard, too, but relatively easier than the former.

#15     May 1, 2007
  6. This doesn't feel like the top yet. Just another correction. Wait until the S&P has broken above the 2000 highs and then start to worry.

#16     May 1, 2007
  7. dhpar

dhpar

this is a typical "homo sapiens" thread...:)

#17     May 1, 2007

8. [​IMG]

#18     May 1, 2007

9. Not much "dumb money" in this market. Most mom and pop retail investors are not going along in this ride, they're too busy trying to extricate themselves from their real estate woes.

This move is being traded by over leveraged "smart" money.

http://rebalancing.blogspot.com/2007/04/hedge-fund-borrowing-propping-up-dollar.html

#19     May 1, 2007
  10. The market is overbought, no question about and it is going to pop. Is it going to be WED maybe, in May probably, before summer surely. It is gonna pop. As for dumb money, well somebody is buying, all this money from oil + $$$$ being worth less makes the US markets attractive. Also we have not had any major terrorist attack, so the market keeps on ticking, however, one major bad news and the chain reaction is going to nosedive the markets.

#20     May 1, 2007