Dumb money contrarian signal

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gosh, and all this time I thought you were the dumb money.

As in a bit to early buying?

Don't get pissy, I'm just F ing with ya.

2. I saw that article and thought the same thing. The hilarity is that now - after a full 1500 points lower or so - CNBC says Shorting might be the way to play this market.

What a bunch of yambags.

3. hahahaha

When CNBC says short it seriously may be time to get long.

Fucking stupid ass Dennis Kneal or whatever the fuck his name is.

4. I CAN'T WAIT for noobs to start shorting this crap. Now that we have a nice big down day with heavy volume, we'll have a few nice short squeezes ready to hit the races in the upcoming days / weeks.

I could really get used to volatility like this :)

5. that should be an indicator to go long. I'm not sure why I did this, kinda a gamble but went 5 cars long @ the close

6. S&P drops 3 more points and stock_trad3r is leaving ET forever, right?

7. bh_prop

bh_prop

So nice to have the volatility back. Volume not that big today however, especially given the extent of the move down and new yearly lows in the Dow and banks. Volume up/dn ratios showed decent capitulation, but total volume nothing like that of the Jan or March lows.

8. I don't know, didn't he say 1252 or something? I think he originally changed it from 1280, but I'm not sure.

God, I hope so.

Disclaimer: Just my personal opinion!

9. I have an idea...

Since the room calls Alex is making are 83% profitable and most of the traders on ET don't seem to belive that is possibile. I say join the Pure Tick trial and fade every single single. You'll make an increiable amount of money for 10 days!! Good idea right?

Recent Track Record - http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html

#10     Jun 26, 2008