Dukascopy

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by matsat, Feb 14, 2007.

1. zhydenHF

zhydenHF

The PROBLEM is when you are a scalper in News ... it's easy entry ... but what happened if you want to close positions ...when you have a profitt for 1 2 o 5 pips? ...

Dukascopy is bad closing orders , some people tell the same ... If you want to close order at market with volatility are waiting 15 or more seg ...

And the dealer broker of Dukascopy tell me the same ... and the interest for position overnight are bad too . (rollover).

Yes I know that is a MarketPlace , Ok , very very good spreads , but .... they have problem closing orders ... only this problem ... but for me it' a bad problem.

#21     Feb 21, 2007
  2. Dan M G

Dan M G

Closing positions or opening opposite and then merging is same. I never get such a problem.

Regarding news, when market is volatile, it is normal to face problem, but you can close with slippage 0, or 1 by default, and will get out. I agree that sometimes they have 0,5 pip slippage, but can be negatif or positif.

Smal tip: I scalp using place bid/ask, you will have no problem. And then, at end of day, you merge all positions. I do it, and get no slippage, normal, I am in the market.
    Speak to you soon.
    Dan

#22     Feb 21, 2007
  3. Dan M G

Dan M G

For getting out of market, you can also use TP. But placing bid/ask is better.

#23     Feb 21, 2007
  4. zhydenHF

zhydenHF

But i dont understand with Dukasc , the process to closed orders .. when i click for example at (closed position at market)1,3142 ... and the market is volatility ... i click to closed position (with slippage 0 activated) ... the the system .... is running ... the send order to server ... then ... fill order ... and closed my positions ..

Perhaps I'm wrong but in Demo I'm waiting to closed orders 15-30 seg , and the closed order that i click ad 1,3142 ... Real closed 15 seg after at 1,313x ..... (down trend ....).

You tell in the last post how to closed positions with slippage +- 0,5 . I try to do the same .

Regard

#24     Feb 21, 2007
  5. I am really sorry about this, butt why would this company choose a name that is so close to endoscopy:D :D

The Ever Wondering VIPER

#25     Feb 21, 2007
  6. Dan M G

Dan M G

I tell you that in live, exe is fast. Demo is demo. This is the problem of dukascopy, they grow fast with their technology, which mean they really often update their demo, and make plenty of test on demo, and then go live. So, you can not compare exe on demo and live, but live is really good and stable. Test it and tell me what do you think.
    Dan.

#26     Feb 27, 2007
  7. Dan M G

Dan M G

Test live, you will enjoy.

#27     Mar 9, 2007
  8. adrian55

adrian55

Till today everything going ok.I can not say anything bad about Dukascopy.

#28     Aug 13, 2007
  9. gremlin

gremlin

I tell you, their demo always gets stop for update, but their live is fantastic. Very good technology. But as I see they are working hardly to get everything run. Looks guys are seriously. I do not like their chart, but exe is good

#29     Aug 16, 2007
  10. They also obviously have a marketing dept. that works the forums :)

#30     Aug 16, 2007