Dukascopy

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by matsat, Feb 14, 2007.

1. yigal

yigal

I have a live account with them and have to say that the spreads are the same for demo and live acc. To be honest I have never seen a 4pip spread on EURUSD its more like 0,5-2, on cable its 1,5-4, on yen its 0,5-2 swissy 1-3, GBPCHF is 3-6. Take a look again during active sessions.

#11     Feb 20, 2007
  2. zhydenHF

zhydenHF

How can regulate for example closed my positions with slippage 0 ?.

Because i have the Dukascopy with slippage 0 , but Only in open positions , to closed positions is impossible regulated this.

Perhaps I'm wrong with this , but with volatily market closed position in 15 seg or more is Terrible !!! .

#12     Feb 20, 2007
  3. yigal

yigal

It is possible to close with slippage 0, use "conditional close", or simply close by buying or selling back and than select "merge positions". I dont know what your native language is but I suggest calling Duka and asking them all the questions that you have.

#13     Feb 20, 2007
  4. zhydenHF

zhydenHF

Hello .

Somebody can tell me the requirements to be Fund-Manager licensed?.

With Series 3 or Series 65 i can have the licensed fund manager?

¿ Where can i find material study free ?

Regard .

#14     Feb 20, 2007
  5. matsat

matsat

Is any one making profit with dukascopy?
    Are you withdrawing this profits weekly to account with no problems?

#15     Feb 20, 2007
  6. yigal

yigal

Look, Duka is not a bucketshop, of course I and other clients can withdraw funds. Regarding "making money" its up to you to make money Duka is an ECN and only provides access to interbank.

#16     Feb 20, 2007
  7. matsat

matsat

yigal how long are you trading with them.
    when i trade on demo and have hedge position look like margine is zero is that on live same?

#17     Feb 20, 2007
  8. yigal

yigal

I found Duka 3 years ago, but trading with them only for 6 months. Never had any hedges so can't tell, but I'm sure that it is the same.

#18     Feb 21, 2007
  9. So why is it difficult to get out of positions with dukascopy?

What about stop losses are they slipped too?

#19     Feb 21, 2007
  10. Dan M G

Dan M G

I do not understand your question of "going out of your position": In fact, you can open positions at anytime (you even do not need to close position, you can open opposite and then merge). As they provide access to a marketplace, you will not have problems like against a MM.

Regarding SL, they can not guarantee, which is normal. But if you want, you can put stop limit (via stop entry limit). But this is the risk of the trader.
    Enjoy your trading.

Dan

#20     Feb 21, 2007