Dukascopy

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Z-forex.com, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Moe27

Moe27

i have taken out over 300k in profit no probelm for me, i did started with a bank guarantee my money stays in a bank and at the end of day they deduct profit or loss and swap at 5pm est, i even get a statement from the bank and i can dispurt the charges if i won't, but everything is smooth.

#21     Mar 7, 2008
  2. We have recently become a IB partner with Dukascopy Suisse SA.
    I am not here to promote Dukascopy,
    I trade in accounts 100Ê and more, I do not have problems.

Sincerely,
    Fxmanager

#22     Mar 13, 2008
  3. Ssss is right, forex is NOT regulated in Swiss but this doesn't mean Duka is a bad broker,probably it is one of the best in Switzerland because they are an ECN with Currenex,Hotspotfx and banks on their platform providing liquidity

You are better of with Dukascopy in Switzerland(no regulation) than with a MT4 bucketshop in the USA(regulation)

#23     Mar 13, 2008

4. They are regulated and to open an account with Dukascopy is not so easy. Their compliance is same as you open simple account is Swiss banks.But if you manage it then you are working with the best broker who offers best execution.

#24     May 8, 2008
  5. ssss

ssss

hey are regulated and to open an account with Dukascopy is not so easy. Their compliance is same as you open simple account is Swiss banks.But if you manage it then you are working with the best broker who offers best execution.

Dear Sir

Your statement have not any scientific evidence ...
    Only promoutional value ...

as stated multiple time's before ,author have discussed this matter via e-mail with multiple
    Swiss authorities as Money laundering ,EBK

Was decisive stated from authorities
    that no any responsible for complaint
    of clients of Spot Forex company based in Swiss against broker trading praxis &

Art of behaviar ,with which multiple author's
    on ET tryed to promoute Ducascopy give good chance of suspect ,that they are payed agent#s or emp. of Ducascopy ,which are pressed hard from Ducascopy management to
    catch new clients ...
    Best wish ...

P.S. not forget about SEC investigation this time about most respected Swiss bank

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=126656

#25     May 8, 2008

6. SSSSSSSS ??? Please check Swiss banking reporting rules. Swiss marketplace using reports which using all over the world.

#26     Jun 5, 2008
  7. ssss

ssss

SSSSSSSS ??? Please check Swiss banking reporting rules. Swiss marketplace using reports which using all over the world.
    #########################

Dear Sir

Sorry to inform you ,your statement is without any matter .

Without any direct related to Ducascopy
    statement from Swiss authority as

"... You can complaint Ducascopy by contact person XXXX about trading praxis "

Author checked different Swiss authoritie's
    (EBK ,Money laundering) and can check multiple time

Your respectfully

#27     Jun 5, 2008
  8. What does this mean? I don't understand. Please explain, ssss.

#28     Jun 6, 2008
  9. ssss

ssss

"... You can complaint Ducascopy by contact person XXXX about trading praxis "

What does this mean? I don't understand. Please explain, ssss.

ASk EBK

http://www.ebk.ch/d/regulier/index.html

If EBK would answer,that exist investigator
    by EBK ,by which can complaint Ducascopy
    for spot forex trading praxis ,author would contact this investigator .

But multiple*s time before EBK
    answered ,that not responsible for
    spot forex

From this point of view all statements
    of Ducascopy adepts(author suspect ,that can be one peson with multuiple*s nick*s) in this thread without any matter

Art of propaganda ,which used from
    Ducascopy adept*s in this thread with
    high chance bring not new clients
    ,but worst glory

Your respectfully

#29     Jun 6, 2008
  10. I would be careful about any broker not established in the US. Not just because of the absence of CFTC regulation and othe guarantees. It's a matter of competition keeping at least some abuses in check. Having some experience with Swiss banks in CH I can definitely tell you that their professionalism is not always up to par with their US counterparts (of course UBS and CS are really global banks but we are talking about smaller entities here).

There is very little regulation in CH, most of it is a smokescreen to satisfy international authorities with regards to money laundering etc. It's funny because it seems you can get a numbered account no question asked ... Just to tell you what must be going on when you know all the Eastern Europeans and South Americans that come here to do business with banks .

There is little investor's protection, in fact a couple of years ago a major bank failed and depositors were left holding the bag.
    Since then there is deposit insurance- but very limited- at your run of the mill local bank . The Swiss reputation is largely overdone, they will promise you the best and milk you all they can.

#30     Jun 8, 2008