Dueling Poll Numbers On Obama vs GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2012.

1. rew

rew

You failed reading comprehension. Both Romney and Paul lead Obama by 2 points. I'm for Paul, but let's be objective about this. It is amusing that the MSM always treats both Gingrich and Santorum as more electable than Paul.

#11     Feb 27, 2012
  2. Is this the 'dueling poll?'

[​IMG]

Doesn't seem to be any really good numbers for Obama, am I missing something? Not real bad either, but certainly not good for the President.

c

#12     Feb 27, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

#13     Feb 27, 2012
  4. cstfx

cstfx

#14     Feb 27, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Polls don't change that much in a week or 10 days without major news. It's more a result of the polling organization in this example IMO.

#15     Feb 27, 2012
  6. Can we not agree that 'our' pollsters are good, while 'their' pollsters are bad? With a smile of course. The MSM are controlled by the left, and the other pollsters are 'right.' Margin of error shows, in my mind, that it's pretty close. As I've said before, either place the bet or wait for November.

My 'bet' right now is Obama by a slim margin. An easy bet, but also not something to bet the farm, or my properties, on.

c

#16     Feb 27, 2012
  7. How did the idiot Santorum vault from his solid 1% to 20% in just a few weeks? Not sure what news broke that made that nonsense happen.

#17     Feb 27, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Well, as you know, there are the "Right" pollsters and there are the wrong pollsters. :D

But, I wouldn't even bet YOUR car on the outcome of a Presidential election.

#18     Feb 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Disclaimer: The above opinion belongs to a non US citizen with no vote and no voice in US politics. It is posted solely for the purpose of demonstrating the posters unbridled haughty condescending arrogance and bears little if any resemblance to the opinions of most Americans. Should be read for entertainment purposes only.

Thank you

#19     Feb 27, 2012