Dueling Poll Numbers On Obama vs GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I've noticed some polls put out by liberal newspapers such as the NYT and others are indicating that Obama has increased his approval ratings to over 50% and leads Santorum and Romney buy around 10%.

It seems some of these polls are extremely biased and have been promoting false numbers. The NYT polls especially seem to be extremely biased and inaccurate.

In stark contrast below are the daily tracking results from Rasmussen. Granted Rasmussen is considered a conservative polling source but I have found his polls to be mostly fair and accurate.

-----------------------------------------------

Obama Approval at 45%, Lowest in a month

Romney 45% Obama 43%
    Paul 43% Obama 41%
    Obama 45% Santorum 43%
    Obama 49% Gingrich 39%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

2. Brass

Brass

I think it's heroic the lengths you'll go to keep your dream alive. Enjoy your fantasy while it lasts. November 6 is not that far off.

3. +1

And then, this board will be silent.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Now you're dreaming. pspr's helpless rage will be a little more helpless but no less angry.

5. pspr

pspr

LOL. Just 9 more months to keep your head in the sand.

6. Brass

Brass

I have to agree with Ricter on this one, RCG. Victimhood Part II begins in earnest on November 7, after a night of crying and screaming. Self-immolation is not out of the question. Someone should keep an eye on Scataphagos.

7. Two Songs will tell you these polls are useless.

8. The only guy from GOP is higher than Obama in the above list is Paul, yet GOP is so far someone else than Paul, and one knows who called Paul far "off the mainstream" and sat him out of the debate.

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Job approval is fine (as in the poll is probably a good one). All the comparison polls, including the ones in the OP, are pointless at this time until there are two candidates.

10. Crispy

Crispy

Simply not true. There will be at least 6 posts a day from you alone.

#10     Feb 27, 2012