Dudes! I am on Elite Trader from Starbucks!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Feb 6, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

#11     Feb 8, 2003
  2. are you fucking kidding me????????? please, trade from starbucks and i will be more than happy to take your money :D :D

#12     Feb 8, 2003
  3. msfe

msfe

nitro, i was only trying to be funny when warning you against using an `old europe´internet connection. according to some elite posters you might fall into the category of unpatriotic americans dealing with the`enemy´ when you use a german isp. i am using t-online Schweiz and many other european t-online branches for practical reasons regardless of political reasoning.

#13     Feb 8, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

Step right up - you will find me in the e-mini everyday...

nitro

#14     Feb 9, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Ah,

OK. I try not to get into the politics too much on this board. In life, I have always tried to be a citizen of the world. Most of the really bad countries have nothing to do with the people that live there, but the few bad apples that run the country.

nitro

#15     Feb 9, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

:D

nitro

#16     Feb 9, 2003
  7. jester

jester Guest

RE> Quote from ryanmitcho:

are you fucking kidding me????????? please, trade from starbucks and i will be more than happy to take your money

==============================================

.......he not know who you are in the E-Mini world, I for one would NOT want to be on the other side of Nitro's ES call and I've watched him trade for a while.....LOL where is this guy when you need him Nitro!

se you in the pits on Monday, Ioh by the way ...my first 3 days of <real> trading I pocketed $317.50 positive...lol hey it's a good start and I'm glad I had a positive beginning.

J-

#17     Feb 9, 2003
  8. Nitro, when you have your office setup... please PM me...

I'll setup my computer at your office too...

How about 3 Venti Frap.s per day for the office space?

#18     Feb 9, 2003
  9. since we're on the topic of alternative internet access... does anyone use a pocket pc when they're roaming around town?

Andy

#19     Feb 9, 2003

10. lol, you kids with your little retail accounts trading e-minis thinking you know your shit.... making maybe a few hundred/ day at best- it really makes me laugh :D :D but, it is a good start for real trading, i suppose.

#20     Feb 10, 2003