Dubai Sheik Owns Bill Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 10, 2006.

1. I wanted to address this independently. This is where we as fellow citizens need to be more concerned. It is where we are losing ground unnecessarily. I do care about my fellow citizen and what he may be doing that might harm or erode my security, and the rules that keep us civil.

We have women being raped with other folks not concerned enough to be involved. Domestic violence is a bad thing but it requires a certain amount of passivity from the rest of us.

In my community, drug sales are handled on the corner, by KIDS! That requires citizens to allow a certain level of compliance for acceptance of the behavior.

Politicians are illegally taking monies and then when caught saying "Opps I didn't mean to break any law." And the washing of hands makes it all ok if they give the money to a charity.

These are all private citizens doing their own thing as you call it. There comes a point where we, society, must infringe on the rights of the perpetrator. And we need to stop saying, "He/she looked contrite therefore I need to, look like and, be more compassionate in my punishment." That truly is a policy leading to no deterance outcomes!

In Chicago, a few well heeled guys (kids) got away with a brutal gang rape. The main culprit is now claiming that he is not really upset about the situation other than he has been a victim of the media.

His logic is structured around the argument of the girl shouldn't have been there. Somehow, the jury agreed! I don't even want to understand why, or how! I just know we can let it become the norm! I NEED YOU TO CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN IS DOING! WE NEED TO START CHECKING THE ASSHOLES! IF THEY HAVE NO FEAR, WE HAVE NO HOPE!! :)

#11     Mar 11, 2006
  2. canyonman00 :In Chicago, a few well heeled guys (kids) got away with a brutal gang rape. The main culprit is now claiming that he is not really upset about the situation other than he has been a victim of the media.

His logic is structured around the argument of the girl shouldn't have been there. Somehow, the jury agreed! I don't even want to understand why, or how! I just know we can let it become the norm! I NEED YOU TO CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN IS DOING! WE NEED TO START CHECKING THE ASSHOLES! IF THEY HAVE NO FEAR, WE HAVE NO HOPE!!

I did not realize that the ET poster spect8or was posting from a jail cell. He has weird definintions for rape. In his world it is ok to rape any woman who is not a nun.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65335&perpage=6&pagenumber=10

#12     Mar 11, 2006
  3. There is a law that requires people who lobby for foreign countries to register as Foreign Agents. The law was enacted in response to widespread public concern over former high government officials leaving office and turning arond and advising foreign countries how to subvert our legislative and political processes. I wouldn't want to speculate if Clinton has violated it, but he does seem to be getting uncomfortably close to the line.

The real story here is the utter hypocrisy of the media and the Democrat Party. While Bill Clinton and his cronies are pocketing boatloads of cash, mostly unreported, from Dubai Sheiks, his wife is running around raising a stink about how dangerous this deal is and how this friendly Arab country can't be trusted. If they are so bad, what in the world is her husband, an ex-President by the way, doing in bed with them?

Which is more dangerous, having a company controlled by them unloading ships or having them control the husband of the possible next President?

As an aside, it's interesting to read the media backlash now that the deal has been deep-sixed. The same media voices that fueled the fire are now turning around and tut-tutting over the unfairness of barring a company just because it is arab-owned.

#13     Mar 11, 2006