dual monitors and profits

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SethArb, Nov 9, 2002.

1. i make about $500k/yr with only 2 monitors so let's see 4 should be a MILL, 8 should be $2MILL, 80 monitors should be $20 MILL, i think i'll go down to the store tommorow and pick up 78 more monitors

#41     Nov 12, 2002
  2. John Q Public

John Q Public Guest

Charts are used by many traders to graphically (visually) display price action. Many also augment the price bars with other visual aids such as moving averages, etc.

#42     Nov 12, 2002
  3. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

i try to make a worthwhile post before and this is what i get from "beer man" - well, you know what-
    eat a dick faggot. i make money consistently and i could really care less what a stupid unprofitable piker like you on ET thinks. go back to your fucking retail account and push around your 100 shares of LU for nickels you jerkoff. you are the DUMB money in the market- i bet you are one of these pussies whining about the PDT rule......cause you can't scrap together $25K (because you are a shitty trader)

#43     Nov 13, 2002
  4. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

its idiots like this fool and beer man that make contributing to ET so worthwhile............

#44     Nov 13, 2002
  5. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

not too shabby, buddy :D :D

however, no doubt that you do VOLUME in LU and make a lot in your rebate.......
    beer man, on the other hand, sits at home, with his e-trade account, trading 100 share lots, losing money, getting frustrated and wonders why he will never make it in this game. he has so much anger- if you read his posts you will see that they are all worthless- he is angry because he gets his ass kicked in the markets everyday and has no edge or system- what a pathetic jackass- glad there are pikers like him who trade and pay my bills for me. :D

#45     Nov 13, 2002
  6. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

marc to market- you have got to remember- this is "elite" trader
    1) subtle humor is lost on many here
    2) now you have confused them more by using a "college" word like facetious.

i bet some of these guys are scratching their heads wondering what in the hell is going on?? :D :D

#46     Nov 13, 2002

7. wow --- $1000 in one mornings action?? this guy is a bad mofo!

Those who brag really dont do shit !

#47     Nov 13, 2002
  8. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

whatever- haters like you are the pikers who are jealous AND can't do shit..........there are those of us, unlike you, who do make decent money, have an edge, trade some size and aren't 100 lot LU pussies- $1000 is totally possible in a morning. we can derive a living from the markets and aren't pathetic retail fucks (TKO, BeerMan) who think they are badasses cause they can come on ET and mouth off.- amatuers....

#48     Nov 13, 2002
  9. To learn more, do a search on "visual aids". There are already 4 informative posts on the subject.

#49     Nov 13, 2002
  10. I have two computers and monitors. One to retrieve news and the other to trade. You dont have to switch screens by having two monitors.

#50     Nov 13, 2002