Dual Monitor Trading System $750

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Samson77, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Ebo

Ebo

$100 Bid for the screens.
    Student I will share the shipping with you to NY, NY!

#11     Sep 30, 2005
  2. RNRBAND

RNRBAND

this is funny coming from the guy whose always peddling somthing here, and If i remember correctly, were you not the guy
    selling LBR stuff pawning off as your own? buyers beware

#12     Sep 30, 2005
  3. 120 bid for the screens....samson....my bid is still there if you want to hit it......$425 BID.

Trad or fade.....trade or fade :)

#13     Sep 30, 2005

4. Ya that was me I'm still selling a 8 page money management document for 6000$

LOL

Fool

#14     Sep 30, 2005
  5. Ebo

Ebo

$125 Bid for them!

Maybe I will just buy brand new ones for a little more?

#15     Sep 30, 2005
  6. The system will not be broken up :)

I just checked online and the monitors range from 250-300 each!

So 750 is a good price for a reliable machine!

With software and all periphrials

#16     Sep 30, 2005
  7. Didn't say it was bad ..just that if you shop around for a couple of months and you need more than one you might be able to buy out a BK'd firm. For a single system this is a reasonable price.

#17     Sep 30, 2005
  8. :p

no problem I get a little defensive in ET sometimes.

#18     Sep 30, 2005
  9. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but no way those monitors go for $250 in used condition! They are worth about a buck and a half at the most, add another buck and a half for the machine and you come up with around $450.

#19     Sep 30, 2005
  10. No big deal !!!

If someone wants it, I will stand by the quality and reliablity of the machine and it was specifically built and tested for trading and runs great with multi functions open.

Go and try and put a system together where all the components are optimized to work well together it's not just as easy as buying off the shelf.

This cost me 3500 cdn two years ago because I tested everything together and tried out different components to find the best mix.

So if someone is wise they will understand this rather then just throwing around stupid internet loss leader numbers.

#20     Sep 30, 2005