Dual Citizenship

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ShoeshineBoy, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Just open a foreign corporation, transfer the money into its name, open a brokerage account, get checkwriting and debit card thru the broker. I think that'd get you what your asking. Foreign corps do not pay tax to the US.

#11     Oct 7, 2005
  2. Only Switzerland has a double tax treaty with the US up to my knowledge.

#12     Oct 7, 2005
  3. I think you mean a foreign corporation in a tax-free country, otherwise you would have to pay taxes on the company's revenues.

#13     Oct 7, 2005
  4. do not pass goal; go directly to jail...

#14     Oct 7, 2005
  5. LMeyers

LMeyers

LOL.

----and she and her future husband live happily ever after - on YOUR money.:D :D

#15     Oct 7, 2005
  6. NKNY

NKNY

#16     Oct 7, 2005
  7. That's my plan, how you read my mind? If i starting making money in the market, I will move back to China with her. Have her opens a brokage account, and we file tax seperately. PRC has 0 tax on capital gains.

If i continuously lose money, no point to move to China. She can stay here in US and working for a living together.

BTW, anyone know which IRS Publication list all those tax treaties? Is it 901?

#17     Oct 7, 2005
  8. Could I also set up a corporation here and receive dividends from the offshore corp, then pay myself, thus avoiding more taxes?

How do large wealthy clients escape taxes with offshore hedge funds? Anyone have any knowledge of how this is done?

#18     Oct 7, 2005
  9. $$$lover

$$$lover

marrying is the EASY part....problem is finding the girl, willing to do that for you AND hopefully not wanting US papers in return OR ELSE, you are stuck in the same situation tax wise and second it will take a long time for her papers to go through as opposed to your part that normally gets approved and processed in a few months.....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, hopefully you won't get caught!!!!.........this is what I am looking to do except I don't want to do it for tax purposes.

#19     Oct 7, 2005
  10. My woman is here in the USA with her visiting pass, and hate it here. she wants move back every day. She just not one of those girl who will do anything to get into the US.

I am thinking to migrate to China too, everything is cheap when compare to the USA. If my company send me to China, I will take the assignment in a heartbeat.

#20     Oct 7, 2005