DTniq, is it comparable to Esignal? Better,worse,same

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rabmanducky, Jul 14, 2006.

1. ...and I just got a communication recently from E-signal that their monthly fee is going up...yet again...

#41     Aug 13, 2006
  2. Jesus... reminds me of my last grand mal while watching "Japanese Kung Fu fighting Robots".

#42     Aug 13, 2006

3. Great tools.....Inv R/T is working directly with marketdelta.com and they will both be cross-promoting a new product soon (maybe by September 1st)....so everything is going to get even better. :)

#43     Aug 14, 2006
  4. They both have their own implementations. MarketDelta have their FootPrint charts. Investor/RT have their Volume Profile charts. They are basically separate implementations of the same concept with a few variations.

As pointed out by 5Pillars and as per this notice, Linnsoft (Investor/RT) and MarketDelta will be collaborating in the near future - perhaps offering a consolidated product later on i.e. no competition -> raise the prices :mad:

I believe MarketDelta have some part of the idea/concept/technology patented :confused: therefore this is probably the reason for the collaboration but I'm just speculating; I'm not up to date on the history.

Indeed.

MoMoney.

#44     Aug 14, 2006
  5. Fortunately, no Tonic-Clonics for me but I wonder what the effects would be watching those charts whizzing by whilst on mushrooms? LOL :D

#45     Aug 14, 2006