DTN: Is NOT Keeping Up...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by EdgeHunter, Jul 31, 2007.

1. what's the cost for cqg?

#21     Jul 31, 2007
  2. I use CQG classic.

• cqg.jpg
      File size:
      175.9 KB
      Views:
    #22     Jul 31, 2007
  3. #23     Jul 31, 2007
  4. There is a way to be forced onto the server you want. Call and ask for Loren in tech support. While I dumped DTN, when I first called and bitched, they somehow remembered how to force you onto a certain server.

#24     Jul 31, 2007
  5. Hi,

Please understand that I am not trying to be argumentative but what is the basis for your statement? What are you comparing your CQG feed to, to know that you are not missing a beat? By missing a beat do you mean that there are no missed trades or that there appears to be no slow down in data or both? BTW thanks for posting the product info for CQG on the other thread.

TIA

lj

#25     Jul 31, 2007
  6. Something is definately up. IQ feed ES quotes are lagging by a half second or more compared to Zen fire.

#26     Aug 1, 2007
  7. myminitrading, is market data included in the CQG package or are exchange fees charged separately? Thanks.

#27     Aug 1, 2007
  8. I used to use iqFeed with QuoteTracker.
    Now I do not use it.
    Reasons:
    1. It does not update quote in the pre-market time. The open price will come in after open.
    If opening price is important to you, do not use it.
    2. Recent instability of iqFeed.
    3. No warning for retiring older versions.
    I found it out only after it stopped working, causing a big loss in my blackbox. This pissed me off.

If you want to cancel your iqFeed account, they will charge you up to one mouth extra, citing that they already charged your credit card for that mouth.

#28     Aug 2, 2007
  9. Anyone else have no price/no volume from 15:02-04 this PM or am I just lucky?

lj

#29     Aug 7, 2007