DTN IQFeed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by fan27, Sep 23, 2018.

1. fan27

fan27

2. Howard

Howard

I can refer you.

3. Have you had a chance to test their feed for quality? I would be curious to hear your experience once you get started. I used them quite a while ago a d still subscribe and their api is rock solid for the data they deliver. But I moved on because they are very US centric and I had additional data needs. They fx data are definitely garbage, fxcm and tenfore which is supposed to be a consolidated feed but which is pretty unclean in case you consider fx data.

PM me if interested in exchanging ideas or thoughts on algo trading, apis or programming. I found most of your posts solid and informative.

4. fan27

fan27

For now, just need ES and NQ.

And the winner is Howard! Will PM my details.

Howard likes this.
  5. Rat race. Lol

fan27 likes this.
  6. Handle123

Handle123

Had IQfeed for number of years and it just got worst, transmission would lose data, got to be just plain bad and stopped five years ago, wasn't even worth backup, they missed data even during lunch.

MarkBrown likes this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

same here had the satalite data for years and it was a beautiful thing, but the net sucked. i have heard many say it's much better now. maybe they got their act together.

8. Handle123

Handle123

I loved satellite, started with Futuresource like in the 80s, disappointed they went to Esignal? LOL remember having frozen water on dish and out there on ladder at 6am with a hair dryer.
    I know Dallas area gets like one ice storm a year?

Quiet1, ElectricSavant and MarkBrown like this.