DTI trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by jrlvnv, Oct 6, 2005.

1. jrlvnv

Has anyone have any comments on the following company?

They have contacted me for some training and figure I would love to hear any comments on them. Pls either post of PM me with any and all details. Thanks to all that respond

Moderator Edit: Please do not post commercial websites that are not advertisers. While I am not directly accusing you, it is a very common practice for someone to ask about a website and then under other aliases begin their own little ad campaign within the thread.
  2. teeoff

I have taken DTI's course and have learned a tremendous amount. Initially, I signed up for their chat room and then this past March took the course. It is somewhat costly but I have made that money back several times over by simply trading 3-5 ES and YM contracts at a time. Their method can be a little confusing but their support is excellent. It has helped me in my stock trading as well. I have also found that their software is an excellent decision support tool for futures and stocks.
  3. jrlvnv

Well I signed up for there chat service. All I can say is that commissions ate up any profit that was made. I feel the way they traded the dow made me believe I couldn't make any money. I stopped trading with them after 2 weeks. I felt like there fills weren't real time and saw them post on there website different results then were acually made or lost in the chat room. Left a sour taste in my mouth. Glad you had success though. GL in the future
  4. they are a joke , a real joke. waste of money dont do it!
  5. Referrer

6. opm8

From the site:
    "Bought 3 Eminis @ 1522.25, Sold 2 @ 1522.50, Sold 1 @ 1520.75. Bought 3 Eminis @ 1522.75, Sold 2 @ 1523.00, Sold 1 @ 1525.50."

LOL. In other words "I found a nickel on the street, and then a penny." Today I am solidly in the green!
  7. Some of the green dots are humorous. I was in their chat room awhile back and remember them taking YM trades with 40+ pt stops and going for a couple ticks. It obviously is profitable until one of those guys stops out...
  8. the stats kept on the site are a complete joke. if someone has such great excperiance with trading they should post actuall equaity curve with R/R ratio ROI etc.... oh and actually include commisions cost which are crazy when u scrape the 3 BS T's which tom busby will teach you for 6500 bucks. If he is so good at trading why is he running a university???? those who can do and those who can't teach.

If you are paying for lessons make sure the following 3 things happen

A. have the teacher show you proof statments
    B 100% 30 days money back gurentee
    C understand what system/method they are teaching you to makre sure that is what u want to learn.

DTI is a joke IMO a complete rip off!