Drunk!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Comanche, Jul 13, 2007.

1. In fact the sds gained 20 cents seconds after I sold it appears the correction is already begun for monday.

#21     Jul 13, 2007
  2. There is truth in these words.

#22     Jul 13, 2007
  3. As with many endeavors in life, including sports and other competitive arenas like finding a great looking wife, there are these things called "head fakes" that your competition will perform.
    My call on this market: huge head fake.

#23     Jul 13, 2007
  4. Sounds like a most dangerous combination.
    Since when has there ever been a high correlation between the economy and the stockmarket for traders?

#24     Jul 13, 2007
  5. azukar

azukar

I thought this chart might be interesting. While the current stock market bears no resemblance to the volatile bubble years, you can't help but notice the same pattern emerging today that occurred in mid-1999. Keep in mind this is a monthly chart.

#25     Jul 13, 2007
  6. some really big hedge funds must have been caught net short....

the coming days may yield some bloody headlines....

somebody needs a drink in fundland

#26     Jul 13, 2007
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

Stocks are always cheap until they are not. Markets historically get blindsided and the game will be over for the bulls. Until that happens be kind to yourself and just trade the charts.............all else is bullshit hocus pocus.
    HOG OUT!!!!

#27     Jul 13, 2007

8. Please post a screen shot of your buying power, or else one of your trading blotters so you can prove to us what a teriffic trader you are.

#28     Jul 14, 2007