Drummond Geometry

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by flier6, Feb 27, 2003.

1. I have used it too and I am still using it .
    I did the course with Drummond himself from 1995 to 1998 , it took that long to really get it with daily faxes and emails.
    I use Pitchforks to enhance it .

PC

#31     Aug 16, 2010
  2. Lionage

Lionage

Hello,

I noticed on this message boards that many of you reflected positively on the Drummond techniques for trading. I see that there is a drummondenergybands.com website that provides software and education but it has not been active since 2018. There is also Drummondgeometry.com which is sponsored by Ted Hearne. I watched his hour long presentation reflecting the basics of Drummond Geometry. What I saw seemed pretty straight forward. He only has software with Multicharts and Tradestation however and I trade with NT8. I wanted to get the opinions of people who have experience with and used Drummond Geometry.

1. Are you profitable with Drummond methods consistently?

2. Do you use additional software? Which charting system?

3. Is there a plan or pathway you would recommend to learn in an efficient and timely way?

4. Have you worked with Mr Hearne...purchased any of his products...mentored with him?

4. Any other input or advice reflecting your experience Drummond would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Steven Perry

#32     Apr 5, 2020
  3. Steven, . I have done the course with Drummond from 95 to 99 with mentorship by himself and also did the course offered at the time by CMI since then I have used nothing else . I like the method , but
    I do not like or recommend dealing with Ted Hearne and I am not impressed by all the new expensive and unnecessary bells and whistles they throw in. It is better to write me privately.

#33     Apr 5, 2020
    Razial1 likes this.
  4. Lionage

Lionage

Thank you for your quick response

Contact sent to you profile as I cannot PM.

Steven

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    #34     Apr 5, 2020
  5. Dazz

Dazz

To my knowledge, there is no data substantiating the worthiness of this method; the actual site has no trade data or performance of any kind. It is a dynamic channel indicator (like Keltner channels) which has zero applicable or defined trade value. The Efficiency of Drummond P&L Lines Holding or Breaking is considered statistical misleading.

#35     Apr 5, 2020
  6. Razial1

Razial1

First off Drummond Geometry is about timeframe theory in relation to the current market structure.
    He gives 5 primary conditions. He also explains in great detail the nature of lines holding or breaking which he calls "yes" patterns and "no" patterns.
    Again lines are evaluated by their current market conditions on three time frames. Using flow to gauge strength. This system is by far the most advanced I have come across. It is in my opinion a complete system that allows you to break market structure down with tools given and then gives you the tools to trade each one of those conditions.
    I have been using DG since 2006 and its amazing in its accuracy. I'm a collector of knowledge and have over 1,200 trading courses. This one here is the real deal. But not easy to master.

#36     Feb 12, 2021