Drummond Geometry

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by flier6, Feb 27, 2003.

1. bone

bone

My old firm hired a guy who used to work for her (Robin M.). He said it didn't really work that well any more. I tried it our for a few weeks and didn't really find the utility in it.

My question about Drummond is... if it contemplates a number of timeframes and moving averages, would a multiple M.A. cross system or MACD oscillator essentially accomplish the same objective?

#21     Mar 3, 2003

2. Geometry signals are predictive, you know in advance at what time the trade should happen so MA or MACD cannot really replace it because they come to play after the fact.
    Only one method as far as I know can replace or compliment geometry is a cycle analysis ( if done properly )
    Walter

#22     Mar 3, 2003
  3. PKJR

PKJR

so now we are recommending software pirates from Russia?? a lot of people lost money that way buying non existant software

#23     Mar 3, 2003
  4. nguittar

nguittar

There is a bigger question here than just getting the "Drummond Course" you must make sure that you are buying an authorized copy. There is at least one other poster on this board selling unauthorized software. By obtaining an unauthorized copy of the program, you open yourself up to what might be called "Psychological Self Sabotage":(. If you're unwilling to "pay the price", either emotionally, intellectually, or financially, how can you expect to succeed?? In the end, you will get what you deserve.

Norm

#24     Mar 9, 2003
  5. bone

bone

Nobody is going to sell a trading system to you that makes gobs of money. Or else it wouldn't be for sale.

#25     Mar 9, 2003
  6. Very True, only once I came across great system developer who was profitably trading his systems.
    Walter

#26     Mar 10, 2003
  7. And nobody should speculate since market is efficient and all speculators should lose their shirts at term :D

Tss tss there is only a little flaw in your argument: time and diversification let it alone the "pretext reason" of helping others since moral should not be taken into account in business field - except for exception but I mean statistically :D.

#27     Mar 10, 2003
  8. Harry,
    I respect you as an independent thinker but you have put your words into bone's tread and you reply to yourself. You just created controversy with yourself. You know better and you should correct it.
    Walter

#28     Mar 10, 2003
  9. If anyone fro this thread is still around and wishes to resume the discussion I am around :))

#29     Aug 15, 2010
  10. Hey Pitchfork,

Yes I am interested, and definitely still around, as I like to say, "not dead yet."

I am a trader with some years experience and use Drummond methods pretty extensively, and find that they work for me. I'm too old to spend time looking under every rock for new things and so I stay with what has worked as long as it continues to work.

How 'bout you?

#30     Aug 16, 2010