Drummond Dot System - Has anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mightyginger, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Yes, I have all the software.

I am also a friend of Bobby Stephens who taught the course in Orland Park, IL. The name of the firm was Commodities Management Inc. I have their old unlisted phone number, LOL.

He quit teaching and started trading bigtime in currencies at the CME.

I've taken most of the seminars, I have all the books, and I know Charles Drummond personally.

#11     Jul 20, 2006
  2. Do you trade it F-trader and how do you find it?

#12     Jul 20, 2006
  3. ssblack

ssblack

I can't speak for him but I can for myself.

I am 22, have been studying Drummond for about 2 years now, and have been trading it for one year at the end of this month.

It has changed my life.

But, that is just me. Others will not grasp it, even more others will understand it but not put it to use, or it may not fit their personalities.

I trade mainly FX but plan to go back to US Index futures in September because I'm tired of working nights on the London FX session.

If you put the time into learning Drummond's method, with an open mind, it will be one of the best decisions you ever made.

F-Trader, I am PM'ing you - nice to see another PNL'er around.

#13     Jul 21, 2006
  4. I'm interested as well. I remember reading some of the PDFs about Drummond from the Ted Tick site a while ago.

I'm 21. Been trading for a few years unsuccessfully, and I'd like to learn this method. Are there any courses or seminars in or around the Chicago area?

#14     Jul 21, 2006
  5. I have the big advanced second book on P&L. Done on a typewriter in the days before computers ..... and backtesting.

#15     Jul 22, 2006
  6. ssblack

ssblack

and before spell checkers! :D

#16     Jul 22, 2006