Drug epidemic in rural America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

This reply indicates that you do not understand statistics.

#11     Apr 24, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, explain it to me then. Otherwise that comment was a non sequitor.

#12     Apr 24, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

By a f*cking mile! LOL.

#13     Apr 24, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You expect population averages to perfectly predict (100%) a member's behavior.

#14     Apr 24, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

I tried alot of drugs when i was younger, and i still do them once in a while, and i can honestly say I never thought "Oh woah is me, there is people out there making a billion dollars, im going to do some drugs"

No, it was much simpler than that, I just wanted to get fucked up, and hopefully get laid, cause it was fun. Some of you liberals try to drastically overcomplicate things.

Why does there always have to be a liberal reason that people act certain ways? Why cant it just be that a person goes out and does something, just cause they wanted to, or cause they are an idiot? Or cause they are actually evil. Why is it always society that makes the decisions for people, and never the individual making a decision for themself?

#15     Apr 24, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh? Dude, you are going to have to walk me through this. I was born not far from the Ozarks OK (meth country). I also went to college in Gainesville (pot capital of the US). I lived in NY (heavy heavy drug use). I've been to SF and all over CA. I personally don't know anyone in the bay area that does not get stoned. So explain to me about statistics again. And like Denzel Washington use to say, explain to me like a 6 year old.

#16     Apr 24, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, I'll help, I apologize. Here's a string for google you can use:

per capita drug use rural urban

I'm off to bed, good night!

#17     Apr 24, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

No sorry man, not buying it. Urban drug use is demonstrably higher. Like Bob Woodward use to say, follow the money. And it ain't in rural America.

#18     Apr 24, 2011
  9. lindq

lindq

I've smoked pot in the city, and I've smoked pot in the country.

And it all seems, well, pretty much the same to me.

:cool:

#19     Apr 25, 2011
  10. Mercor

Mercor

One could conclude from this chart that people who speak English as their primary language will do more drugs. Solution: change the language.

How is them statistics.

#20     Apr 25, 2011