Drudge Exposes Bogus Site That Outed Foley

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Yep! We're in the home stretch now. Expect the fur to fly. But it's all for the good of the nation...right?
    Good people put their lives on the line to defend this nonsense. These people, (congress), have no shame or sense of honor. They abuse the public trust to a degree that has gone beyond the pale.

#11     Oct 4, 2006
  2. Very fair, IMO.

Question: Fair

Timing: Questionable, but we see this from both sides.

If this site was indeed manufactured solely for this deed, and for this point in time: Deplorable, and I would hope honest Dems would call it as such.

#12     Oct 4, 2006
  3. Honesty is a thin commodity these days my friend. The heat is on for a sweeping change in congress so it's a no holds barred situation. I'm just hoping we as a nation can come out the other side of this election with some unity. Then again, I hope to make profitable trades everyday. Not much chance of either I'm afraid.

#13     Oct 4, 2006
  4. yes totally hap, it seems to be politics as usual. i can agree that politically timing a scandal, especially one that involves an underage victim is deplorable, whatever the source. granted there's probably no way it could have been exposed without involving the kid, but the timing seems obviously deliberate

seems like just the next govt institution in line to shed credibility

#14     Oct 4, 2006
  5. "Got to hand it to the Dem's. The republicans would never have the rocks to do something like that."

Heck no, they just start wars in Iraq on bogus and juiced up intelligence...

Gosh, it is so pathetically funny watching the repubs act so wounded...by "moonbats."

LOL!!!!

#15     Oct 4, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

Oh gee. Lookee here, another faggot who loves little boy butt.

#16     Oct 4, 2006
  7. A posting of an unredacted instant message sessions between Rep. Mark Foley and a former congressional page has apparently exposed the identity of the now 21 year-old accuser...

ABC RELEASED TRANSCRIPT OF ONE CHAT BETWEEN FOLEY AND A MAN WHO WAS 18 AT THE TIME OF THE INSTANT MESSAGE EXCHANGE.... NETWORK STATED THE MESSAGE WAS TO 'UNDER AGE' TEEN... DEVELOPING...

ABC ONLINE GLITCH LEADS TO IDENTITY OF FOLEY ACCUSER; FEATURED IM EXCHANGE WAS WITH 18 YEAR OLD

Drudgereport

Pedophile or Rathergate?

#17     Oct 4, 2006
  8. WHAT THE F#CK DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!?????

He abused his power....plain and simple and he should have been removed or resigned...he at least had the shred of respect left to resign,....but he abused his power and position the way so many before him ( clinton, condit come to mind) have done. At least he tried to spare his party additional grief...so what? he's a sick man...as are all homosexuals, pedophile and rapists and molesters.

#18     Oct 4, 2006
  9. Was this something the Dems learned from the repulikans?

Seneca

“He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.”

#19     Oct 4, 2006
  10. Artie21

Artie21

It is a serious problem. Here's why. If the Democrats had this information and waited for an opportune time to release then one of the following is true:

They did not beleive a youngster was in serious jeopardy from Foley, which would tend to vitiate Foley's transgressions.

OR

The Dems didn't really care.

Either way, I am sure Lee Atwater is looking up with a burning smile.

#20     Oct 4, 2006