Droughts show global warming is "scientific fact"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Who fricken cares?

Anybody?

And better yet ...

WHY should I care ?

#11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Yes and the same guy stated that the United States wasn't the problem, China, India and other emerging nations were the guilty parties for the present problems...... take it over there and see if they give a flying shit what you think.

#12     Aug 8, 2012
  3. #13     Aug 8, 2012
  4. wildchild

wildchild

I am going to go out on a limb and make a bold prediction. In the future there will be droughts, floods, heat waves, cold snaps, famine, disease, wars, and all other sorts of nastiness and these events would happen regardless of CO2 output.

#14     Aug 8, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

At this point, I think even the "best" of them are just trying to win the argument for the sake of winning the argument. And they're left with nothing but word play.

#15     Aug 8, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why don't you address the flooding in asia in your drought theory? Or is the drought-caused-by-global-warming theory only applicable to the US?

#16     Aug 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

EVIL, you should have said evil US.

#17     Aug 8, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Says the guy obsessed with word play.

#18     Aug 8, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Tsing, you know better. Climate change/global warming means we are in for increasingly severe weather shifts, with an average, overall upward drift. Look for increasing volatility in weather futures. :p

You're trying to finesse a losing argument. And, as I said, you know better. Time to fold.

#19     Aug 8, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#20     Aug 8, 2012