Driving The Mentally Challenged To Vote Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Now we have to figure out whose collection of sock puppets "Hoofhearted" belongs to...Anytime these imbeciles come out swinging from their very first post, ya just know.

#21     Nov 3, 2012
  2. Why is it automatically assumed govt assistance to the mentally impaired is a GOOD THING?

#22     Nov 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking the same thing.

Why is it they don't have the balls to just say who they were/are?

#23     Nov 3, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

What, you haven't heard of lobotomies?

Did you know the guy that came up with that idea, shared a Nobel Prize?

#24     Nov 3, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

They think it is a fresh start with a fresh username. But they don't realize they are the same old jerk they aways were.

#25     Nov 3, 2012
  6. Some more often than others..i.e. Mr Bill et al.

Then after being caught red-handed twice, they STILL deny it. I sure as hell wouldn't trust a person in such strong denial.

#26     Nov 3, 2012
  7. Would you trust the business that that person runs?

#27     Nov 3, 2012
  8. You guys wanna tell me what the hell you are talking about?

Who are you guys?

If I told you I was Senator Harry Reid, or Colin Powell, are you really going to believe me?

Gimme a break!

You sound like a bunch of the same old cronies that's been manipulating the media for the past half century.

You're afraid of what each other will think, so you team up together and repeat each others nonsense, without even really considering that you or your buddies are full of bs.

I'm not referring to every republican on this site. There are many who know when to keep their mouths shut, as well as having something worthy to contribute to a conversation, but you guys are like a bunch of squawking baboons.

The main reason I came here was for some sound investing advice, which you can read from my first post.

I only recently started coming in here, because I enjoy feeding the trolls, so it's like coming to the zoo. I let my 10 yr old son post sometimes. And frankly, he makes better sense than some of you.

Sock puppets. lol. Talk about the pot calling a kettle black.

#28     Nov 4, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You know what we're talking about

Yes YOU do.

#29     Nov 4, 2012

10. Shouldn't we acknowledge the biggest sock puppet of all, Mitt Romney. Followed by Paul Ryan..... Then...............................................

...........there's you guys, way down here.

#30     Nov 4, 2012