Driving The Mentally Challenged To Vote Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 2, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

He and I had many disagreements, but over time I enjoyed my many discussions with him. He had a sense of humor, and I think that's an important attribute regardless of one's ideology.
    And he was pretty slick with terminology. He straightened me out on some grammar issues...well almost. He'll be back. :)

I wasn't aware of some of the other issues regarding him, so I have restrained from making any judgments. In another reality...

#11     Nov 2, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

Hmmmmmmm...

#12     Nov 2, 2012
  3. Who?

#13     Nov 2, 2012
  4. He might sound like Brass, but believe me, he is Omegapoint.

#14     Nov 2, 2012
  5. wjk

wjk

Will we ever really know for sure?:)

#15     Nov 2, 2012
  6. Has it occurred to you that even a retard is smart enough to know Romney will cut gov't assistance for the mentally impaired the minute he takes office? You should be able to understand this, or maybe not....

#16     Nov 3, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

ONLY in liberal LA LA land.

#17     Nov 3, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I never got to know L-Kabong because he landed on Ignore so damned fast but its good to see a quote like this because it confirms that I'm not missing anything. Just a tightly wrapped little ball of hate with nothing to say. :)

#18     Nov 3, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

That be Kaboom. :D

#19     Nov 3, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Hoof, the people who need aid will still get it. It is those like yourself who don't need it and can work who will find it harder to ride the train to Freebieville.

#20     Nov 3, 2012